Natalie Achonwa engaged! | The Boneyard

Natalie Achonwa engaged!

Reaction Score
Hmmm. There may be something wrong with that logic.
Yes there is. I hoped those that frequent this board would point it out as quickly as they do grammatical errors. Nothing gets by you guys.

Reaction Score
50% end in divorce. If you're married, go home and look at your spouse - one of you is getting a divorce.
How does that work if one or both of us has already been divorced?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
50% end in divorce. If you're married, go home and look at your spouse - one of you is getting a divorce.
Cynical but funny.

(The logic error is that 50% percent of marriages end in divorce. So next time you are out with another couple check and see if they seem happy and in love. If they do you, you should be worried.)

CL82

Reaction Score
Are we suppose to know who Mario is? One handsome, fit dude. May they be part of the lucky 50%.
Don't know, but Achonwa looks petite next to him so figure he's like 6'6" and @235 lbs or so.

They are good looking couple.

Reaction Score
Cynical but funny.

(The logic error is that 50% percent of marriages end in divorce. So next time you are out with another couple check and see if they seem happy and in love. If they do you, you should be worried.)
That's the reason, when I fly, I carry a bomb in my luggage. Much safer that way, what's the chance of two people carrying a bomb onto the plane?

(Just kidding Homeland Security, just kidding).

CL82

Reaction Score
That's the reason, when I fly, I carry a bomb in my luggage. Much safer that way, what's the chance of two people carrying a bomb onto the plane?

(Just kidding Homeland Security, just kidding).
Gonna miss you.

102_2014_gitmo8201.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to Natalie! I guess when you are as tall as she is, the pool of guys her height is limited. They should have some athletic kids.

Hmmm. Skylar is married, Pohlen is married, and Achonwa is now engaged. I thought there were only 2 heterosexual women in the league. ;)

Reaction Score
Hmmm. Skylar is married, Pohlen is married, and Achonwa is now engaged. I thought there were only 2 heterosexual women in the league. ;)

Loooool. Sorry, Nat, the WNBA has filled its quota! That's it! No more different sex marriages allowed until some retirements happen! ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
They ain't married yet and there are no statistics for the number of relationships that fail. That's why I sincerely wish all prospective newlyweds all the best. They'll need it.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Are we suppose to know who Mario is? One handsome, fit dude. May they be part of the lucky 50%.

It appears (based on his instagram) that he is recently graduated ND reserve center Diamond Thompson's brother (or maybe half-brother). He was (maybe still is?) in the Army. Those facts combined explain the height and the fitness.

Looks like they've been dating for at least three years.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I've always liked Natalie. I hope he deserves her and that they do their best to make each other happy.

Reaction Score
Yes there is. I hoped those that frequent this board would point it out as quickly as they do grammatical errors. Nothing gets by you guys.

Dat dare is wrong: My Grammatical done't make errors. PC, Word, Gramma, punctuation police--what will they think of next?? I hate jail --you only meet the most politically connected people there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom