Napier wins game for Heat | The Boneyard

Napier wins game for Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Barring injury, he WILL be the starting point guard before the season is over.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Bazz hit a few step backs, was dishing the rock, and hustling for the W.... Hes tooooo nice

Reaction Score
I like the 1 turnover. Shows he's in control. I always thought he was a great pick and roll player ala Steve Nash.

Reaction Score
I haven't been an NBA fan in a long time, but after this I may have to reconsider. He looked the same as he did playing for UConn. I think Bazz is going be a great pro and his passing skills are going to get a lot more opportunities to shine. I'm so proud of him.

Reaction Score
I never doubt for a second that Napier will shine in NBA. The video clip shows his WHOLE game, not just offense prowess. He will be THE starting point guard of the heat.

However, what really stood out to me is his post-game interview. He is fast becoming the ambassador of UCONN basketball in NBA. He is carrying torch for UCONN in NBA. That is what 4 years of UCONN education instill upon you, not some of universities with rotating doors with one year stay-over.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That dish with a minute left to break the tie in OT was classic Shabazz. Made the whole defense collapse, kicked it out to a wide open shooter. He didn't feel the need to force a shot so he could be the hero, just did what was needed for his team to win.

Reaction Score
The post game interview is also impressive. Shabazz is a very well spoken star in the making. Pat Riley hits another one out of the park.

Don't really think you can give Riley all the credit. Bazz was drafted as a last ditch effort to get LeBron to come back. That's not to say Miami didn't recognize and want his talent but chances are they had others higher on their draft chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom