Napier wins game for Heat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Napier wins game for Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Always felt Bazz was tailor made for the NBA. The kid's bb IQ is off the charts. He just needs a cast of great players around him to show his play.

Bazz takes time to familiarize himself with his players. He studies them on the court as well as with tape. That reduces his initial performances but makes him extremely valuable over the course of the season. When Welsh was broadcasting games Bazz's junior year and making declarations that Bazz needed to take over games earlier, he was totally missing how Bazz works.

Reaction Score
Many people have always stated that the only role for Shabazz in the NBA is a backup, I've been saying for a while he will be a very good starting point guard and has a chance to be great. When I say his ceiling is Chris Paul I'm not being hyperbolic, I really think he's that good.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Barring injury, he WILL be the starting point guard before the season is over.
No, I'm quite sure that he's doomed.

Many people have always stated that the only role for Shabazz in the NBA is a backup, I've been saying for a while he will be a very good starting point guard and has a chance to be great. When I say his ceiling is Chris Paul I'm not being hyperbolic, I really think he's that good.
Doomed I say, doooooomed!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That's funny. My seven year old told me yesterday that he's going to miss Shabazz this year. I never realized that he paid that close attention. But, I guess I do talk about the Huskies all day, all season long.
You are doing the lord's work my friend. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom