napier was kemba like tonight | The Boneyard

napier was kemba like tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is in the conversation for best ever at UCONN.

Reaction Score
His misses on the FT line were all in&out, just didn't get the bounce tonight.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I can definitely see Shabazz being the head coach when KO retires. Long ways away, but shows that UConn Basketball is here to stay and in very good hands now and in the distant future!!!

Reaction Score
Not sure he is best all time. But in the conversation

Shabazz was absolutely inspiring tonight especially since Omar & DeAndre were really off(except that stellar late three by DeAndre). So little offense from the wings and the post allowed Indiana to really focus on Bazz & Boat; and Bazz did his thing despite it all. And I have to comment on team defense. This team is really making a statement defensively; and they are just going to get better. Their collective energy(especially on defense) reminds me of the '99 team. I REALLY like this team. You can really see how much they love playing with and for each other.

GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
I posted yesterday after his game supporting his shooting and everyone thought he was selfish ..i get backlash....he shoots even more attempts tonight and a this post pops up and everyone praises shabazz..ah i love being right

Reaction Score
During the postgame Bazz should have been like "Hey Jeff, come watch us play Harvard January 8th in Storrs."

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I posted yesterday after his game supporting his shooting and everyone thought he was selfish ..i get backlash....he shoots even more attempts tonight and a this post pops up and everyone praises shabazz..ah i love being right
because you titled the thread shabazz sucks

Reaction Score
His misses on the FT line were all in&out, just didn't get the bounce tonight.
I think when he's at the free throw line, Bazz should just imagine that there's a defender in his face and he's taking an impossible to hit 18 foot fade away jumper after a sick cross over. If he does that he'll never miss a free throw

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
“Yeah, of course I do [model my game after Walker],” Napier said. “That’s my big brother. I try to emulate everything that he does in a sense, but also put my type of talent, my type of skills on it. I’m not trying to be him. That’s some hard shoes to fill. So I’m just trying to be Shabazz. If I go out there and play the way I played, minus the free throws and minus the turnovers, I think I should be good.”

!ing love this kid!

Reaction Score

You are a self promoting narcissist that makes every single post about yourself and have questionable taste when posting negativity about players. That's why this board loathes you. Has nothing to do with right/wrong.

So stop being self-absorbed and blend into the community. Or don't.

But understand that.

Reaction Score
Had the big shots or passing to the big shot. Just need to hit free throws
I was thinking the exact same thing as I watched. "Climb on my back, guys. I'll carry you to the win."

Reaction Score
I was thinking the exact same thing as I watched. "Climb on my back, guys. I'll carry you to the win."

Let the picture speak for itself.......just the beginning fellas....just the beginning :)

GO HUSKIES!!!

9484718.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member