Napier leads NBC's POY power rankings | The Boneyard

Napier leads NBC's POY power rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice to see Bazz finally getting some national recognition. As long as UConn and he continue to do well I expect more national attention to come.

Reaction Score
Maybe RB will get the connection between staying for 4 and success for a PG,

U

UCONNfan1

Boat is not going anywhere especially this year with a great draft

In the end he is really Europe material at best

An undersized guard with poor PG skills is not very desirable
Agreed. I know fans were worried he'd jump, and he still may, but it won't be because he's going to get drafted anywhere near a desirable spot. I'm sure Ollie will lay out all the pros and cons for him, and Boat will decide what's in his best interest. I think he comes back next year, and it shouldn't even be a close decision, but you never know what's in a kid's heart and mind...

Reaction Score
College players who will be pros can take over and dominate games often, except for 7 footers. For his size he would have to be a deadeye shooter which he's not, get his shot off from anywhere, no. He's gonna have a difficult time guarding NBA sized guards. I still think he can be a great college player and happy to have him.

Reaction Score
Boat is not going anywhere especially this year with a great draft

In the end he is really Europe material at best

An undersized guard with poor PG skills is not very desirable
LOL this thread has nothing to do with him and you've successful turned into a 'how limited is boatright ?' thread. fascinating

Reaction Score
LOL this thread has nothing to do with him and you've successful turned into a 'how limited is boatright ?' thread. fascinating
It's a good turn because the team is in Boat's hands next year and when he control's the show maybe his overall game improves as Kemba's did.

Reaction Score
It's a good turn because the team is in Boat's hands next year and when he control's the show maybe his overall game improves as Kemba's did.

whenever these threads turn into Boat's draft potential its never a good turn because it all it does is end up wtih posters sh tting on him, its been the same thing since the spring

D

Deleted member 3149

How is this not the most popular thread. People- we have the best player in college on our team.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
No it's not. This about bazz every time there's the slightest chance to rip one of these kids certain people go for it even after we get a w. Boat may not be scoring buckets but he's slowed down a lot playing great d and running the offense. leave this thread about the best player in the country(not directed to you for the most part just making a point)

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Bazz needs to keep doing what he's doing. The kid can get 20+ every night if he wanted. Personally I think he can average 16, 5/7, and 7. Getting more than 5 assists this yeah for him with this team is extremely possible

Reaction Score

Welcome to the world of South Tampa Bill.

Reaction Score
I bet you could find these types of posts about Bazz's perceived limitations when he was playing under Kemba's shadow and this won't be the last time we'll see similar posts about a player who's time to shine has yet to arrive, but will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom