Napier in the NBA??? | The Boneyard

Napier in the NBA???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
kid helped his stock tremendously. is there any chance that Ollie's boy Sam Presti let him slide past #29 with OKC's pick.? He would be the perfect replacement for derek fisher and would love to see him on that squad!

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Hell no! The Thunder still have Jackson and Westbrook and I would imagine that Fisher's minutes will go to Lamb next year.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
I can see him playing for miami… or phx…
he's ready to play & even start too imo, none of that prospect stuff

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
I am pretty sure Jackson is a free agent and I heard they will let him walk.

He is? Well that changes things. They could go the expensive route and amnesty Perkins. Just hope Bazz goes to a place where he can start.

Reaction Score
He is? Well that changes things. They could go the expensive route and amnesty Perkins. Just hope Bazz goes to a place where he can start.
I think I made a mistake. I just checked and I think they have him locked up next year. Sorry for the impulse post. I never thought Bazz was a 2nd rounder and am just pumped it seems he played himself into guarantee land!

Reaction Score
I'm gonna have to agree with bron in saying he's the best pg in the draft . 10-15 ish like Burke last year

Reaction Score
I don't follow the NBA but the Knicks, Lakers, Pistons and other teams are need of a 'real' point guard.

Reaction Score
Hell no! The Thunder still have Jackson and Westbrook and I would imagine that Fisher's minutes will go to Lamb next year.
I could be wrong but I think reggie is off contract after this season and they don't plan on being able to pay him enough. Bazz isn't a replacement for him, but having an old uconn backcourt to throw in as the second unit couldn't hurt.

I'm thinking Miami likes him since lebron has tweeted about him, and they have liked another NCAA tourney hero in chalmers. I would have to root for them if they take Bazz but obviously a long shot. I could see the Knicks trying to land a late 1st round pick to take him. He just did his thing at the garden and they actually need a skilled PG, sorry felton

Reaction Score
depends on what you want. Napier is the creator/ bang outside shots type of guard.. Some of these potential guards are not there yet.. I bet Lebron would like him now... Teams that are winning now want to plug a guy in now not later.

Reaction Score
Shabazz can consistently hit an NBA 3, beat anyone off the dribble, sees the whole floor and plays solid defense. If he slipped past 10-15 it would be an absolute steal. Not to mention he gets a ton of boards for a smaller guy and proved hes a leader.

Reaction Score
He is predicted pretty low in mock drafts, but I bet he will be a first round after this tournament. I don't see Phoenix taking him, as somebody mentioned, because they already have 2 quality PGs. Chicago as #16? No matter what, I wish him all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom