Napheesa - Oh No, Surgery Again? | The Boneyard

Napheesa - Oh No, Surgery Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Man have most of us been there. It's all downhill from here for Pheese. I do have a question though. Were the Unicorns and Dinosaurs playing Mah Jong while singing "Lemonade"? Because I had that dream.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Poor kid! Getting your wisdom teeth out is no joke! But she will recover fast. Here's a video of 2 brothers who convinced their sister the zombie apocalypse was coming - after she had oral surgery and was high off the anesthesia and drugs. Pretty hysterical...

Reaction Score
Not to be a wet blanket, but I agree with the poster who said the thread is incoherent. How did you deduce she had dental surgery, or surgery at all? With a headline like the one posted, you have to believe a bunch of concerned BYers were going to have a look. What's here is, IMHO, incomprehensible.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Why is it I can understand nearly every word? First does anyone recognize the recovery chair she's in? Anyone notice the enlarged right jaw? "What's wrong?" "I need water in my mouth. (Incomprehensible sentence follows). "Not yet. Can you lick your lips? Did that help?" "No." "Water!" "Can I open my mouth?" "Huh?" "Can I open my mouth. I think I had a dream." "You thought you had a dream? Of what? What were you dreaming? What were you dreaming about?" "Unicorns and dinosaurs." "Dinosaurs? "And Unicorns." Anyone who's had a tooth pulled should recognize this entire scenariol

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Like Barbara Billingsley, I too speak "jive". I was able to understand most of what Phee and the person off camera was saying.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Like Barbara Billingsley, I too speak "jive". I was able to understand most of what Collier and the person off camera were saying.

It appears that Phee is experiencing a painful episode of an oral nature, which may or may not require surgery.
It doesn't appear that Collier is having the best of summers this year.

I do question why this was posted, especially since it shows her in an uncomfortable (painful) position. Why do we need to see this? I like Phee, and don't like seeing her in what obviously was a less than flattering moment.

If oral surgery is needed to correct this situation, then so be it, and God's speed to her in her recovery. That was not her good side, and really did not need to be made public.

I'm sorry, but I think posting this is in very poor taste. If I'm her teammate, no way do I put this on the world wide web for all to see. Some things don't have to be made public. If someone wants to post a written comment about this, fine. A video is unnecessary. :(

Reaction Score
Hmm. I'm kind of thinking that this situation falls into the "some things are better left unposted and unshared" category. :eek: Not sure how NC will feel about her roomy sending this out for public review. :oops:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Poor kid! Getting your wisdom teeth out is no joke! But she will recover fast. Here's a video of 2 brothers who convinced their sister the zombie apocalypse was coming - after she had oral surgery and was high off the anesthesia and drugs. Pretty hysterical...

This was a classic joke. Poor girl.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I really doubt they posted it without her permission. She's tagged in it. I'm sure she thought it was funny, or she would have asked them to take it down.

JordyG

Reaction Score
JAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know for a fact that you have been threatened before by better men than me about these headlines.
The Javaman has stared down extinction. Threats? He ain't afraid of no steeeinking threats.

Reaction Score
If it really was to remove a couple choppers, this could be very beneficial down the road. By shedding the weight of those teeth, her vertical has nowhere to go but up.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
If it really was to remove a couple choppers, this could be very beneficial down the road. By shedding the weight of those teeth, her vertical has nowhere to go but up.

Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS