Napheesa Collier update (and praise for Geno Auriemma) | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier update (and praise for Geno Auriemma)

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Napheesa Collier discusses position versatility, mental toughness, and her development and preparation for the WNBA at UConn and with Geno Auriemma.

Excerpts (bolded text by me, CamrnCrz1974, for emphasis):

She thinks one of the biggest takeaways from her time at UConn is getting mentally ready for the pro game. According to Collier, UConn head coach Geno Auriemma does a great job getting his players ready in that regards. Many of his former players have gone on to make major impacts in the WNBA.

“His biggest thing is being mentally strong and having high basketball IQ. My time at UConn, I’ve definitely seen a lot of growth from that aspect of my game,” Collier said. “I definitely think that’s something that translates over because you need to be able to pick up things quickly, know what’s happening in the game, and he really prides himself on teaching his players how to do that.”

Teaira McCowan and Napheesa Collier begin WNBA journey

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Napheesa Collier discusses position versatility, mental toughness, and her development and preparation for the WNBA at UConn and with Geno Auriemma.

She thinks one of the biggest takeaways from her time at UConn is getting mentally ready for the pro game. According to Collier, UConn head coach Geno Auriemma does a great job getting his players ready in that regards. Many of his former players have gone on to make major impacts in the WNBA.

“His biggest thing is being mentally strong and having high basketball IQ. My time at UConn, I’ve definitely seen a lot of growth from that aspect of my game,” Collier said. “I definitely think that’s something that translates over because you need to be able to pick up things quickly, know what’s happening in the game, and he really prides himself on teaching his players how to do that.”

A salve to help ease the sting of today's transfer news. Thanks, @CamrnCrz1974 ; you're a good guy ... :)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I, CL82, appreciate the link. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom