Napheesa Collier STAYING! | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier STAYING!

Reaction Score
7B818EA7-DC2F-4182-B029-7232D354781C.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
From what I understand, Pheesa’s parents are well educated individuals who likely want to see their little girl complete her education and earn her degree, which is most easily accomplished by Pheesa staying at UConn next year.

Add to that the close friendship between Lou and Pheesa, and I’m sure Pheesa didn’t want to cut out and leave Lou as the lone senior, carrying the weight of UConn’s legacy on her own.

Reaction Score
Excellent news. Thank you Pheesa for honoring your commitment to this program and your teammates and coaches. This brings me to an interesting question. Had she opted to join Z at the next level, would she have been added to the wall?

Reaction Score
Excellent news. Thank you Pheesa for honoring your commitment to this program and your teammates and coaches. This brings me to an interesting question. Had she opted to join Z at the next level, would she have been added to the wall?
Well considering she was a 1st Team AA last year...yes.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Pheesa earned 1st team AA honors last year so her name will be added to the wall, just not sure when it would have happened between playing in the WNBA and overseas.

Reaction Score
Pheesa earned 1st team AA honors last year so her name will be added to the wall, just not sure when it would have happened between playing in the WNBA and overseas.
Would she be the first to be added without graduating from UConn?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I had better computer skills I'd make a gif of Kyla doing her impression of Geno screaming "Pheesa!" and insert it here.

@Biff ?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Would she be the first to be added without graduating from UConn?
Don’t know, but I guess that’s a rhetorical question since Pheesa will be back next year....thank God.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Being the pessimist that I am, I will feel much better once the deadline has passed and Pheesa is still here.
I became a true pessimist after the Sox traded the Big Bambino and, being the optimist, I posted on Facebook and Twitter that this was going to end up being the greatest thing ever to happen to the BoSox.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
From what I understand, Pheesa’s parents are well educated individuals who likely want to see their little girl complete her education and earn her degree, which is most easily accomplished by Pheesa staying at UConn next year.
Add to that the close friendship between Lou and Pheesa, and I’m sure Pheesa didn’t want to cut out and leave Lou as the lone senior, carrying the weight of UConn’s legacy on her own.

OK, I'm thinking we will return to Lou and Phee's sophomore year with both averaging >20 points per game. I hope ONO and CW are ready for the fast track version of trial by fire. I suspect next season we will experience what most other WCB programs experience. If Geno thought this year was hard ... yikes.

Reaction Score
Being the pessimist that I am, I will feel much better once the deadline has passed and Pheesa is still here.
I became a true pessimist after the Sox traded the Big Bambino and, being the optimist, I posted on Facebook and Twitter that this was going to end up being the greatest thing ever to happen to the BoSox.
You do know that the Sox never traded Babe Ruth right? He was sold to the Yankees for $125K.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom