Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson And Crystal Dangerfield Are UConn's Core Of Answers | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson And Crystal Dangerfield Are UConn's Core Of Answers

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Mike Anthony: Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson And Crystal Dangerfield Are UConn's Core Of Answers

Gee! Really!

"This day was about Collier, Samuelson and Dangerfield, each among the best players in the nation at their given positions. Because this season is about Collier, Samuelson and Dangerfield, three kids who have never lost a regular season game. Because this team is about Collier, Samuelson and Dangerfield, an upperclassman trio as good as any."

"Our season is going to rise and fall with these three players staying healthy and these three players having phenomenal years. If these three players have a phenomenal season then we have a chance to be really, really good.” NO PRESSURE!

"... disconcerting state of their supporting cast." Yikes! A tad cold even if true.

“And senior years at Connecticut can go one of two ways. You’re scared witless because it’s coming to an end and you play afraid. Or you play with fearlessness like, ‘People think they've seen me at my best. They haven't seen anything yet.' So that’s my job, to help those guys get to that level where they go, ‘Whatever I’ve done the last three years, wait until you see this.’ ”

Reaction Score
Remember when I said in the thread about what everyone might average? Get Lou & Pheesa the ball and everyone else be ready to shoot if open. Well that seems to be Geno’s attitude too with some help from Crystal Dangerfield. We can talk all we want about role players but without basketball only allows 5 players on the court. We have 3 of the best. Everything will be alright.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Megan is going to be sensational this year and Christyn will have people talking about her as one of the best freshmen at UCONN EVER (yeah I said it). That's the round out of the starting 5. As good a quintet as any team in the nation. The problems will occur when he needs to go to his bench. What can ONO, Coombs or Camara give? If he needs to go even further down the bench to Bent, Irwin or Gordon, we are in trouble.

My hope is that the critical comments about the bench are meant to motivate them. We will see if the master can work his magic on them...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom