Napheesa & Alex expecting!!! | The Boneyard

Napheesa & Alex expecting!!!

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
They didn't waste any time after the WNBA season ended before they engaged in (re)productive work, did they?

I'm guessing this means that Pheesa will be out of action next summer as far as the basketball court is concerned.

Reaction Score
They didn't waste any time after the WNBA season ended before they engaged in (re)productive work, did they?

I'm guessing this means that Pheesa will be out of action next summer as far as the basketball court is concerned.

If I’m counting correctly, she was pregnant befor the season ended

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm very happy for them, disappointed that Pheesa's unlikely to play much next season. I knew this was a possibility when Pheesa opted not to play overseas this winter.

Reaction Score
Wow. Just speculating, but that should make her UConn class of about 2040. Probably a wing is my guess. I hope some of us will still be wondering when Geno & Chris will retire as the latest Husky recruit arrives.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Wow. Just speculating, but that should make her UConn class of about 2040. Probably a wing is my guess. I hope some of us will still be wondering when Geno & Chris will retire as the latest Husky recruit arrives.
Probably will be very skilled.

Reaction Score
I mean wow - Diana, Breanna, Napheesa ... all girls. :D
seems like the Uconn alums are creating the next Uconn stars why recruit when we can create now if they all become ballers and actually come to Uconn that's gonna be crazy I already have the theme song for the future squad The second time around by Shalamar...lol

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
seems like the Uconn alums are creating the next Uconn stars why recruit when we can create now if they all become ballers and actually come to Uconn that's gonna be crazy I already have the theme song for the future squad The second time around by Shalamar...lol
I hope I'm not too much of a dotard when they're playing. :p

Reaction Score
Maybe Pheesha and Hubby would combine to be Coach UCONN by then.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom