• Javonte Brown

• Andre Jackson

• Matt Garry

• Andrew Hurley

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
First in with a d bag whine about who is the starter at the beginning of the season and who will be starters at end of season.

Also, first in with the d bag comment of "It doesn't matter who starts the game, it matters who finishes it" comment.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Also, first in with the d bag comment of "It doesn't matter who starts the game, it matters who finishes it" comment.

"It doesn't matter who starts the game, it matters who finishes it" has been echoed by every coach from John Thompson to Bear Bryant. Quite a collection of d bags you have there.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"It doesn't matter who starts the game, it matters who finishes it" has been echoed by every coach from John Thompson to Bear Bryant. Quite a collection of d bags you have there.

Not unexpected, but you completely missed the point I was making. (In hindsight I should have thrown in a "Palantine will be first d bag to miss the point").

Point was the thread is asking people's opinions on starters. Someone, regardless of the validity of it, will throw in a comment about "It's not who starts............blah, blah, blah".

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
First in with a d bag whine about who is the starter at the beginning of the season and who will be starters at end of season.

Thanks for getting those out of the way. It was inevitable.

Reaction Score
@CL82 we need a real arse prize for doing this. Recent years past this would have taken only a minute.

This season (and hopefully continuing forward), doing this survey requires a lot of brain power, and for me I hate tough mental exercises that have no benefit.

Reaction Score
Not unexpected, but you completely missed the point I was making. (In hindsight I should have thrown in a "Palantine will be first d bag to miss the point").

Point was the thread is asking people's opinions on starters. Someone, regardless of the validity of it, will throw in a comment about "It's not who starts............blah, blah, blah".

No, the point was so you call others d bags.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
How many of these threads can we have?
I know - let's start a thread on that question

CL82

Reaction Score
Respect is a big deal @CL82 , having it, giving it, and receiving it. One of the most valuable currencies of the human race, it keeps us all equals.
Well then good luck to you!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I had to plug my nose voting Carlton but early in the year I think he will be starting.

CL82

Reaction Score
I had to plug my nose voting Carlton but early in the year I think he will be starting.
1601746945018.png

#thinjosh

Reaction Score
I'm still surprised how many have polley pegged as a starter from the get go. Sure he was playing like one before he went down but coming back from an acl tear there's going to be some sort of minutes restriction to ease him back in safely. Especially when we have an abundance of cover at the 3 and 4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom