Name Hartford Double A club | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Name Hartford Double A club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It s it my browser or have they not released the names officially yet?

Press conference at 3 then they'll be released. Fingers crossed they alter the list.

Reaction Score
Best comments: some dude recommends they be called the Hartford Herons, and some genius jumps all over him for glorifying illegal drugs.
"My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfathers (and maybe yours too) who risked everything to come here with almost nothing, and buy this land from the Black Earths, and fend off Pequot jerks and protect their families and cut their own trees to build their own homes would be ashamed of that list."

L O L. That is hilarious

Reaction Score
"My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfathers (and maybe yours too) who risked everything to come here with almost nothing, and buy this land from the Black Earths, and fend off Pequot jerks and protect their families and cut their own trees to build their own homes would be ashamed of that list."

L O L. That is hilarious

I'd just like to cut across the modern grain a little bit and have a nickname that's at least classy.

Reaction Score
B_R17DgXIAAxIth.jpg

Reaction Score
I vote for hedgehogs in the hope that Ron Jeremy can be appointed as the mascot . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway

Top Bottom