Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland (Former UConn 2020 target) | The Boneyard

Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland (Former UConn 2020 target)

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Went to the VCU v. Richmond game tonight at the Siegel center and got to see Bones play. Marcus Evans on VCU (who scored his 2000th point of his career tonight) was having a bad game and Bones came in and went 5-6 from 3 and ran the offense like a polished senior. He has a great handle and played pressure defense the entire time he played, which was around 25 minutes. I was thoroughly impressed, the kid is a beast. My friend who works for VCU said that he outplays Marcus Evans in practice but comes off the bench because Rhoades loves Evans. Said the consensus is he's gonna run the A-10 for the next 3 years. Wish we could have him but at least Hurley's got an eye for talent.

Reaction Score
Ok so, let's just say Gaffney and Bouknight don't commit. This kid and Kofi do. Is everyone still wishing we had them instead?

Reaction Score
ok? That has no bearing on what I asked...
Your question doesn't seem to have any point. We recruited Hyland many months after Gaffney and Bouknight were already committed. It wasn't an either or for him and Kofi.

Reaction Score
Your question doesn't seem to have any point. We recruited Hyland many months after Gaffney and Bouknight were already committed. It wasn't an either or for him and Kofi.
Still not my point. IDC when someone committed. If we had Bones instead, would people still be crying is all I'm saying.

Reaction Score
We weren’t named in his top 7 in September 2018. It wasnt until the summer 2019 when he committed to VCU. If ur not one of the kids top teams then I got news for ya... he ain’t comin here.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
We weren’t named in his top 7 in September 2018. It wasnt until the summer 2019 when he committed to VCU. If ur not one of the kids top teams the I got news for ya... he ain’t comin here.
We made his final 3...

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
my bad... 247 has crap history on some guys, I stand corrected.

My foot in mouth.
All good. We weren't really in it at the end anyway so it doesn't matter.

caw

Reaction Score
Still not my point. IDC when someone committed. If we had Bones instead, would people still be crying is all I'm saying.

better comp would be Hyland and Cockburn vs Cole and Springs.

UConn probably took Cole over Hyland (maybe bc Cole decided sooner, I don’t know the ins and outs).

Reaction Score
Went to the VCU @ UD game earlier this year. Very competitive first half - Hyland was by far the most impressive player on VCU that game. However, he got in foul trouble and Dayton pulled away in the second half.

Hyland will be a very good player @ VCU.

Cole will be a very good player @ UConn.

Hats off to both of them.

Reaction Score
Went to the VCU @ UD game earlier this year. Very competitive first half - Hyland was by far the most impressive player on VCU that game. However, he got in foul trouble and Dayton pulled away in the second half.
I am flying out to OH this weekend to visit my daughter who attends UDayton. We are going to the game on Saturday. Really looking forward to seeing this Dayton team in person. Crazy how hard it is to get a ticket for these games!!!

pj

Reaction Score
You can't play that game. Otherwise, we'd still be wishing for Travis Best.

And Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal ...

Reaction Score
That you don't see the meaningless of your hypothetical scenario is mind boggling. Or, more likely, you realize it's stupid, but you are stubborn and choosing to die on this hill. Less mind boggling, but it makes you look silly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom