Naheim Alleyne! | The Boneyard

Naheim Alleyne!

Reaction Score
I was so happy to see him hit those shots. He needed that in a huge way. We're going to need him to contribute on offense as the season goes on. He plays great defense too. Got called for a couple of bad fouls today though but overall really nice game for him to build some confidence going into conference play

Reaction Score
Best game of the game in the stands was shouting ALLEYNE IS BACK!

we definitely needed a new thread to document his return!

Reaction Score
Seeing the ball go in will help him.. Among the most important story lines out of the LIU game.. Need his production and leadership for BE wars and beyond..

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I honestly believe that Alleyne looks around at his teammates and thinks to himself “Holy ”, he’s put too much pressure on himself and his shooting is stressed, so he’s missing. Once he relaxes, he’ll be fine.

Reaction Score
I honestly believe that Alleyne looks around at his teammates and thinks to himself “Holy ”, he’s put too much pressure on himself and his shooting is stressed, so he’s missing. Once he relaxes, he’ll be fine.
He looked tentative early in the game and that he did not want to shoot at times so seeing him hit some was really good

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I was pleasantly surprised by his stat line, I knew he'd made a couple but it was better than I realized. Glad to see the ship turning around, hopefully he can keep it up and get back closer to his old numbers.

Reaction Score
Seems like it’s almost as simple as He just needs to slow down. Looks a bit frantic and trying to hit the proverbial grand slam every shot. He’ll be fine. But as we all know, a lot of competition for minutes.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Looks like we're all on the same page with him

Reaction Score
It’s one game so we can hope a little bit of confidence goes a long way. Honestly think we need him to be consistent and solid. His defense is very good and our guards have been inconsistent. Diarra scares the absolute hell out of me with the ball too so we need to fill a few more minutes. I realize Alleynes not a PG but people can be moved around if he’s making shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom