Mystics @ Lynx - 9/12/17 | The Boneyard

Mystics @ Lynx - 9/12/17

Reaction Score
Man....the Lynx are on fire. And Nene just put up a crazy shot at the buzzer

Reaction Score
Maybe if EDD had stayed at Uconn, she would know how to share the ball.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This was the definition of "en fuego." Lindsay is back, Seimone is playing like a 25 year-old, and Renee is looking like the real 6th woman of the year. Oh, and by the way, they have Maya Moore and Sylvia Fowles.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
This was the definition of "en fuego." Lindsay is back, Seimone is playing like a 25 year-old, and Renee is looking like the real 6th woman of the year. Oh, and by the way, they have Maya Moore and Sylvia Fowles.

I think at this point in her career especially, SA benefits greatly from whatever little breaks and days off she can get. Not that she's at the end of her career---I think she has good years left---but her game is built on being explosive with her individual moves so that she can get by people and create a little space. And because her shot is so flat, even a hint of tired legs begins to show up as missed FG attempts, more so than the average player. Fresh legs are huge for her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think at this point in her career especially, SA benefits greatly from whatever little breaks and days off she can get. Not that she's at the end of her career---I think she has good years left---but her game is built on being explosive with her individual moves so that she can get by people and create a little space. And because her shot is so flat, even a hint of tired legs begins to show up as missed FG attempts, more so than the average player. Fresh legs are huge for her.
Mone's shot is very flat, but incredibly accurate. I'd take her jumper from the elbow as a game-deciding shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom