Mystics @ Liberty - 8/25/17 | The Boneyard

Mystics @ Liberty - 8/25/17

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Technical Difficulties messed up the final coverage from MSG network but Liberty win 74-66. Weird that the WNBA.com site also was not working . I guess it is a direct feed. NY Liberty now 1.5 games ahead of Washington in 4th place and only 1 game behind the Sun for 3rd. Tina Charles was great in general and Bria Hartley played a great second half after a poor first half. Guard play and defense again. :D:D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Piph stepped up tonight. The Liberty are riding Tina and their defense on a 7-0 streak.

Reaction Score
Tina is just ridiculous. She shoots with such a high release and just uses her fingertips to direct the ball. It is so difficult to stop. I love her game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Tina is just ridiculous. She shoots with such a high release and just uses her fingertips to direct the ball. It is so difficult to stop. I love her game.

There are some games where she falls in love with the 3pt shot too much but not this game. The way she plays with such high speed motion and effort in the paint is incredible. No one works harder or burns more calories. She mauled them in the 1st half.

Even better, I liked that she did not force anything in the second half. The mystics double teamed her hard every time in the second half and she made the correct quick pass out just about every time. Did not hurt that the Liberty started to make their open 3pt shots. The Mystics are tough with a front court as big and strong as Meesseman, Thomas and EDD as well as tough 3pt shooting guard Tolliver.

Great game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom