My UWBB 2018-19 Wish List | The Boneyard

My UWBB 2018-19 Wish List

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
*** First and foremost for everyone on the team Including coaches to stay Healthy both physically and Mentally for their entire careers ***

For the Fresh-Ladies:

I would love for Christyn Williams to be as Impactful (Aggressive, Confident and Successful) as Shae Ralph was her freshman season, to be the (Consensus ROTY) hands down.
For Olivia Nelson-Ododa to Dunk emphatically in every big game this season, remain Healthy while getting stronger, and to be a solid contributor throughout the season on both ends of the court. (AAC Second Team Honors, DPOTY honorable mention)

Sophomores:

Meagan Walker to dominate her opponents as consistently as Morgan Tuck did, may her leap year be that of sheer dominance. (MIP Candidate)
Alexis Gordan - To hit the open shot and be a solid defender this year. To find her role on this years team.
Mikayla Coombs - To be that lockdown defender, reminiscent of Moriah Jefferson and Kia Nurse as well as make the other team's defense pay for doubling down other teammates.

Juniors:

Kayla Irwin - To show growth in every aspect of her game, to be a physical presence defensively and to be confident and ready when needed this season
Molly Bent - To be content with whatever role she finds on this year's team. (Academic Award)
Crystal Dangerfield - To dominate in every aspect of the game As Moriah Jefferson did before her, 1st Team AA
Batouly Camara - To summon the inner spirits of (Cash, William & Jones) to help dominate the glass and opponents physically, to be the teams put back Machine and one. To chase Pheesa's sophomore shooting percentage.. (MIP Candidate)

Seniors:

Napheesa Collier - National Championship, 1st Team AA, NPOTY, WNBA draft 1st or 2nd pick
Katie Lou Samuelson - National Championship, 1st Team AA, NPOTY, WNBA draft 1st or 2nd pick

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would be very satisfied with an entire season without serious injuries and another Final Four..........

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
I would be very satisfied with an entire season without serious injuries and another Final Four.....

LOL.. ingrate that I am. :)
I'll blame it on Geno for leading me to such lofty expectations year after year...

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
and World Peace. :)
How could I forget to include the by product of achieving my wishes, lol thanks for the reminder..

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
If every UConn wish you made comes true, we will again become the hated 'enemy' of WCBB so I guess that World Peace Thing is off the table. ;)
I t strikes me that many Boneyarders would be perplexed at having to make that choice. If it were just binary. World peace or #12? How would you choose, friends? :confused::p:rolleyes:

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
I want to see the team opposing UConn in this season's national championship game sitting on their bench wondering if anyone got the plate number of the truck that just ran them over.
As grattifying as that maybe, I on the other hand would love to return the favor and beat Notre dame at the Buzzer For the NC, it hurts more when you are that close...

Reaction Score
As grattifying as that maybe, I on the other hand would love to return the favor and beat Notre dame at the Buzzer For the NC, it hurts more when you are that close...
Buzzer beater by Lou from 3 after a terrific pass from Pheesa.... gotta let the Seniors get it done!

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score

That OK but I'd rather send a message that you're no competition at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom