My usual bet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

My usual bet

Reaction Score
Paige and Nika's telepathic mind powers do
Wrong!!
. The pair can activate their superpowers by touching hands and saying the phrase "Wonder Twin powers, activate!" Nika can transform into any animal, and Paige can become water in any state. They do not have telepathic powers! Good grief people!!!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wrong!!
. The pair can activate their superpowers by touching hands and saying the phrase "Wonder Twin powers, activate!" Nika can transform into any animal, and Paige can become water in any state. They do not have telepathic powers! Good grief people!!!
I am referring to the latest video where they say their mind powers can dominate anything including Geno/CD . Not the add on interpretation that came later when the "Wonder Twins" were invoked. Paige and Nika clearly are thinking bigger than "Wonder twins" like universal domination. Bwah ha ha

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Correct. Only Geno, Carnac and I know what he is thinking and starters isn’t it.
Waiting for Geno to acknowledged you and Carnac as his slime bros. Give us a hint, just one hint as to what Y'all are thinking, curious minds just want to know.

Reaction Score
Waiting for Geno to acknowledged you and Carnac as his slime bros. Give us a hint, just one hint as to what Y'all are thinking, curious minds just want to know.
NCs and the best way to get there!! I shall say no more!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom