My UConn Photos From The First Two Rounds | The Boneyard

My UConn Photos From The First Two Rounds

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Back to work so did not have time until now to post these. Did not have a good angle for the first round so took a few pictures and then just watched the game. Not sure if it was mentioned but before the Buffalo game one coach forgot to come over to shake the other coaches hand before the game. I thought I had a good seat for the second round but Jonathan was sitting a row in front. Heading to Albany tomorrow morning and even have an extra ticket for sale if anyone is interested. Third row behind visitors bench. Link -----Danny Karwoski
zzzzzzz55535174_2296084097116504_7491379577994870784_o.jpg

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Back to work so did not have time until now to post these. Did not have a good angle for the first round so took a few pictures and then just watched the game. Not sure if it was mentioned but before the Buffalo game one coach forgot to come over to shake the other coaches hand before the game. I thought I had a good seat for the second round but Jonathan was sitting a row in front. Heading to Albany tomorrow morning and even have an extra ticket for sale if anyone is interested. Third row behind visitors bench. Link -----Danny Karwoski View attachment 41521
Love the photo of mascot and canine.

Reaction Score
Back to work so did not have time until now to post these. Did not have a good angle for the first round so took a few pictures and then just watched the game. Not sure if it was mentioned but before the Buffalo game one coach forgot to come over to shake the other coaches hand before the game. I thought I had a good seat for the second round but Jonathan was sitting a row in front. Heading to Albany tomorrow morning and even have an extra ticket for sale if anyone is interested. Third row behind visitors bench. Link -----Danny Karwoski View attachment 41521
This is such a fantastic shot :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom