OT- My tweet to AMA | The Boneyard

OT- My tweet to AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
He understood. He just chose to respond to the first sentence and ignore the last one. Politically savvy move on his part - kid is a diplomat.

Reaction Score
Me: @MalikAbu_ Congrats on your choice to NCST. Disappointed you didn't choose #UConn. Maybe we'll see you in Storrs in 2 yrs a la @rpurvis5.

AMA: Appreciate it!

I don't know whether he understood what I meant :p
Sorry not really important but....

First two sentences are fine. Last sentence makes you come across as disingenuous and bitter.

Reaction Score
every other fanbase does stuff way worse to recruits than this on twitter.

Reaction Score
Me: @MalikAbu_ Congrats on your choice to NCST. Disappointed you didn't choose #UConn. Maybe we'll see you in Storrs in 2 yrs a la @rpurvis5.

AMA: Appreciate it!

I don't know whether he understood what I meant :p
Sorry not really important but....
I talked to him after his commitment and he's not a fan of people like you at all. Personally, I don't blame him. There's no need to do this to him or anyone else in the same situation.

Reaction Score
Tweeting kids thinking of going to college in any way is ridiculous to me but I'm 53 and piss a lot now so take it for what it's worth!:oops:

Reaction Score
Sorry guys. Didn't mean it in a negative way. It was a joke, but I can see how it looks bad. I won't do it again. As far as tweeting recruits, I'm 17 myself so I'm their age or a little younger. I'm no creep.

Reaction Score
Sorry guys. Didn't mean it in a negative way. It was a joke, but I can see how it looks bad. I won't do it again. As far as tweeting recruits, I'm 17 myself so I'm their age or a little younger. I'm no creep.

No need to apologize, some people here are a bit overly sensitive when it comes to tweeting at kids. The kid is 17, not 7 - a little ribbing isn't going to keep him up at night.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

It's mostly 35+ year old guys bitching at you, so I wouldn't sweat it. That said, stuff does get religiously misinterpreted on the internet.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah but you kinda acted like one. Not a big deal, just treat it as a life lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom