Boat A Has played under control,shown leadership
Sam A Quick shot,high iq
Tsam A Brings energy, defends
Dham A Seems to be able to do it all
Amidah C- Looks good when in the game,still foul prone
Phil Nolan F Still cant finish at the rim, takes charges
Purv D- looks rusty,lacks confidence in his shot
Face C+ Rebounds what he gets his hands on,looks ready to take a huge step
Rock C Has made most of limited playing time,should be solid rebounder off bench

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Whats surprising about Nolan is that he has shown some nice post moves but when he gets open instead of just dunking it he has gone for like a short jumper or 2 hand lay up something. Just cant finish.

Reaction Score
Whats surprising about Nolan is that he has shown some nice post moves but when he gets open instead of just dunking it he has gone for like a short jumper or 2 hand lay up something. Just cant finish.

I dont expect him to be Mek in the post but he has shown me nothing as far as improvement goes. He seems to be pressing like hes trying to prove something to himself or everyone. I dont get him at all.

Reaction Score
Agreed, especially with Nolan. I thought he would be able to finish better with the added muscle but it was the same ole Phil out there in Sunday.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Phil gets an F+, not an F - those charges have to be worth something.

Reaction Score
TS gets a C. 33 minutes zero assist with 2 TO's. Solid D but needs to be more of a play maker. Right now he is just average!

Reaction Score
TSam doesnt desereve an A. Maybe a B but he hasnt developed any kind of jumper and forced it a few times against Assumption. Assumption also played way off him daring him to shoot. His energy and defense def gets him a B tho.

Phil should get an F but I'd bump him to a D for three charges in 2 games. Those are not easy to take.

Reaction Score
TSam doesnt desereve an A. Maybe a B but he hasnt developed any kind of jumper and forced it a few times against Assumption. Assumption also played way off him daring him to shoot. His energy and defense def gets him a B tho.

Phil should get an F but I'd bump him to a D for three charges in 2 games. Those are not easy to take.

His charges worked his grade up to an F. :p In all seriousness Nolan is the one guy ive been seriously disappointed in thus far. I hope he has a good showing on friday to turn things around a bit. He played so well the end of last season especially that game vs MSU which i thought was his best game in a husky uniform.

Reaction Score
They've played two exhibitions against D2 teams. No one needs to "turn things around" at this point. Relax.

Reaction Score
Nolan only gets an F if you're grading him on a scale from Anthony Davis to Emeka Okafor. Not every guy on the team is or should be a superstar. Yes, his inability to finish is very frustrating, but he plays good defense and sets good screens on offense. He plays his role pretty well.

I'm not sure what people are expecting out of a guy who's maybe the third or fourth best big on a college team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom