My new avatar | The Boneyard

My new avatar

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The woman in my avatar is Jayne Mansfield, an actress from the 1960's. Yes, she was considered a sex kitten/calendar girl type and she played the role to the hilt but unbeknown to the general population, Mansfield had a genius IQ (I've seen numbers of 149-163). She was beautiful and she was smart; the two are not mutually exclusive. I like that she lived life on her own terms.

Mansfield was married to Mickey Hargitay and they were the parents of actress Mariska Hargitay of Law and Order: SVU.

Jayne Mansfield: 33 Facts

Reaction Score
The woman in my avatar is Jayne Mansfield, an actress from the 1960's. Yes, she was considered a sex kitten/calendar girl type and she played the role to the hilt but unbeknown to the general population, Mansfield had a genius IQ (I've seen numbers of 149-163). She was beautiful and she was smart; the two are not mutually exclusive. I like that she lived life on her own terms.

Mansfield was married to Mickey Hargitay and they are the parents of actress Mariska Hargitay of Law and Order: SVU.

Jayne Mansfield: 33 Facts
And of course, she is the subject of one of the most famous Hollywood pictures ever, when she crashed Loren's table, looking for publicity, which I won't upload here, because it's certain to be zapped by someone!
jayne mansfield sophia loren photo - Google Search:

Reaction Score
The facts mention that she played the violin, but that is unusually modest. She was actually a very fine violinist, with quite credible performances documented on YouTube.

Reaction Score
And of course, she is the subject of one of the most famous Hollywood pictures ever, when she crashed Loren's table, looking for publicity, which I won't upload here, because it's certain to be zapped by someone!
jayne mansfield sophia loren photo - Google Search:
That's quite a photo. I can only imagine the photographer's excitement when the film was developed and confirmed that he(or perhaps she ?)had captured the moment on film. The stuff that dreams are made of.

Reaction Score
Nan, I noticed your new photo while I was studying one of your tutorials. I thought, "that's a nice photo", but assumed it was just being used as an example of what could be done.

Congrats, it looks great!

Reaction Score
Nan, Good pick. I remember her well, but not the many aspects of her life and personality in your attachment. Interesting stuff. Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom