My God the Warning Signs were there all along | The Boneyard

My God the Warning Signs were there all along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Harken back to this press conference. He mentions 'team power' and 'unit power' but left out 'wonder twins power'

Reaction Score
Right now, I honestly don't want to see or hear from the guy again, until after the team takes the field on Sept. 6 against Villanova. Right now, Andy Talley's team would destroy us. It's lucky we didn't play Yale this season, because Yale would have swept us in basketball and football.

This program is an embarrassment.

Reaction Score
Carl Spackler said:
Right now, I honestly don't want to see or hear from the guy again, until after the team takes the field on Sept. 6 against Villanova. Right now, Andy Talley's team would destroy us. It's lucky we didn't play Yale this season, because Yale would have swept us in basketball and football. This program is an embarrassment.
I do want to talk to him. I want to hear a real explanation of what went on. Not the media sanitized version.

Reaction Score
I do want to talk to him. I want to hear a real explanation of what went on. Not the media sanitized version.

Far too late for that for me. Big time college football is a results business. We are so far from big time, it's laughable.

Reaction Score
Carl Spackler said:
Far too late for that for me. Big time college football is a results business. We are so far from big time, it's laughable.
I get that. I'm still going to renew my tickets and b!tch about it here. Que sera sera. Only thing I can do to help the situation is to still buy tix and make the donation.

Reaction Score
I get that. I'm still going to renew my tickets and b!tch about it here. Que sera sera. Only thing I can do to help the situation is to still buy tix and make the donation.

I agree, and in a few months that's probably where I'll be, but I'm not there now, and for the first time ever, it is a choice that I will consider carefully, rather than renewing as soon as the message comes out.

Reaction Score
That press conference left me befuddled. It was the strangest inpromptu press conference I have ever seen. So much indecision and confusion. I didn't even bother watching the video agan, but yeah that should have been the first clue. Prior to that he had said all the right things.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
There is no explanation. The team wasn't ready and/or able to compete. There is only a long list of things on which to improve significantly. There is not a day to waste. No more trips to Six Flags, no more kumbaya nonsense. Shut up and get to work, if anyone in the organization isn't able to produce a winning effort on Saturdays next fall, they need to go. Enjoy to life and good luck to you, but you are not needed here any longer. If you not fully committed or capable, we'll see you down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom