My first coaching gig | The Boneyard

My first coaching gig

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Just got hired as freshmen soccer coach at the HS I work at. Wondering if any of you have tips re: drills, fitness exercises, etc. I’ve coached u8-10 but that was years ago and obviously a different age bracket. Cheers.

I suggest wearing Armani, getting irritated when someone steps into your technical area and blame the officials and your school’s transfer policy when your don’t win.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Just got hired as freshmen soccer coach at the HS I work at. Wondering if any of you have tips re: drills, fitness exercises, etc. I’ve coached u8-10 but that was years ago and obviously a different age bracket. Cheers.
Kudos to you Trumbull. Good luck working with the kids and managing their parents!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hi all,

Congrats. I started out quite a few years ago as a HS Freshman coach. Moved up to JV a couple years ago. Lots of fun working with the kids. We get started up later this week.

I can give you some things if you're interested. Message me.

Reaction Score
I suggest wearing Armani, getting irritated when someone steps into your technical area and blame the officials and your school’s transfer policy when your don’t win.
when in doubt, always go with the purple suit.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

A couple of runs up and down Sleeping Giants worked for my old HS team during the condition phase of practice...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom