My Favorite Replays from This Season | The Boneyard

My Favorite Replays from This Season

Reaction Score
When the last few weeks has gotten me down, I like to watch replays of earlier games to remind myself of the true greatness of this team. Thanks to @MJL243 for making this possible.

The Texas game and the NC St. game are great for this. Watch those now and you can see how even the refs needed to get into game shape, much less the players. The teams were all full of energy and hope, and everyone we met played a bit over their heads against us. The Duke game is another one. And maybe best of all was the Iowa game. They challenged us in the third quarter, but the last 5 minutes belonged to UConn and we just shut the door on them. Even the SC game and the Tennessee game are really inspiring to watch.

Reaction Score
You know I was thinking the other day that the Texas game was unique, because I believe that is the only game this whole season where we had a health advantage, at least after assuming Paige and Ice out for the season. The other players were available and Texas was without Rori Harmon which is a big factor.

Of course if you do include Paige and Ice, then we had a health disadvantage against every team and a major one against most.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've watched a couple of old games as well--my criteria were (1) Azzi played and (2) she didn't get injured.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom