My Expectations and thoughts | The Boneyard

My Expectations and thoughts

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I expect 5 double diget scorers. I expect a very tuff defense and pressure on the ball. I expect opponents to have problems defending UConn...and trying to stop UConn. I expect our underclassmen to develop. We have the Big 3 again this year that defenses must try to contain which will allow Williams and Walker a little more freedom, a little more open looks because the Big 3 will be drawing so much attention. Looking at most opponents UConn has their Big 3 Lville doesnt Baylor doesnt ND does. It will come down to defense and containing the top scorers. Based on past experience only ND will have the defense that could slow UConn down barring foul trouble.

Baylor is big in Cox and Brown Baylor lacks experienced guards. This will be a challenge all year for Baylor.
LVille has Durr .
ND comes back from a NC with alot of good players but in big games will play up to 7. Players coming back from injuries will tell us alot and those player coming back from injuries and being able to sustain a long season will also be something to look out for.

On a side note there will be a huge tournament January 19 in NY call Say Yes to Success featuring many top players and over 60 D1 coaches. Caroline Lau who is now playing for Exodus will be there along with Rayvan Johnson, Jayda Walker , and others. I will have a full list within the next day of so and post it to the Boneyard. Muffet and Brenda have already committed to be there. BTW Caroline Lau does not live in New Canaan she attends St Lukes a private school in New Canaan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom