My conference solution | The Boneyard

My conference solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Let's all just agree to stay perfectly drunk for the next four years and then all check back in then.

We can still talk - we can use this board for all manner of things. Cocktail recipes, sales on vodka, how to make bathtub gin with just juniper berries and a two-liter bottle of 7-Up, how to regain eyesight after drinking bathtub gin, etc.

It will be the best for all of us. We'll spare our brains from ongoing pain, we'll develop livers with superpowers and the world can go and sort itself out in our absence.

I say we do it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I only have Diet 7-UP is that ok? For the recipe I mean - I know it's terrible.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Let's all just agree to stay perfectly drunk for the next four years and then all check back in then.

We can still talk - we can use this board for all manner of things. tail recipes, sales on vodka, how to make bathtub gin with just juniper berries and a two-liter bottle of 7-Up, how to regain eyesight after drinking homemade bathtub gin, etc.

It will be the best for all of us. We'll spare our brains from ongoing pain, we'll develop livers with superpowers and the world can go and sort itself out in our absence.

I say we do it.

i just dont understand how u can possibly come up with iowa state to the b10. i think you are reaching.

Reaction Score
You both are deluded anyway. BU to the B1G, now Iowa State to the B1G? Back into hibernation.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I've yet to see a plausible conference scenario anywhere on the internet where UConn makes out okay. So drinking it is.

Reaction Score
latest uconn conference alignment:
uconn, itt tech, netts, devry, salter school (chicopee branch), 1-800-get a degree now, nyc bartender college, phoenix online and if the money is right Tunxis (I'm hearing they may demand TV rights for home games those prima-donnas)...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
latest uconn conference alignment:
uconn, itt tech, netts, devry, salter school (chicopee branch), 1-800-get a degree now, nyc bartender college, phoenix online and if the money is right Tunxis (I'm hearing they may demand TV rights for home games those prima-donnas)...

Which one has Shannon Doherty. They are in drivers seat.

Reaction Score
Let's all just agree to stay perfectly drunk for the next four years and then all check back in then.t.

I think a few posters started six months ago

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I suggest a hybrid alternative where we drink and then post our theories on conference realignment oh wait, we're already doing that.

Reaction Score
I suggest a hybrid alternative where we drink and then post our theories on conference realignment oh wait, we're already doing that.
I propose we join Canada's elite college football conference. Whatever it is.

Reaction Score
I propose we join Canada's elite college football conference. Whatever it is.

That wouldn't work at all. It would take P and GDL three or four games before they realized that our opponents were playing with 12 on the field.

Reaction Score
That wouldn't work at all. It would take P and GDL three or four games before they realized that our opponents were playing with 12 on the field.
It would also screw up our punter. He likes to drop the ball dead on the 3 yard line & Canada has that Rouge point for dropping it into the 25 yard endzone with no run back.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

We can still talk - we can use this board for all manner of things. tail recipes, sales on vodka, how to make bathtub gin with just juniper berries and a two-liter bottle of 7-Up, how to regain eyesight after drinking bathtub gin, etc.

I say we do it.
I like the idea but I believe it would be better to use radiator moonshine (as opposed to bathtub gin). The glycol, methanol, lead contaminants and even a little stray rust will get us where we want to be far quicker initially and it won't take much at all to keep us somewhat removed from our faculties.

Reaction Score
These solutions are fine for young guys.
But at my age just living four years is major a goal.
The good news is in a couple of years I won't remember any of this has ever happened.
I'll just be mumbling Conference Realignment to my nurse over and over.
Sort of like the father repeating refund over and over in Breaking Away.
Then of course based on your courses of action you guys will be in a simalar state.(not Colorado or Arizona)

Reaction Score
I'll just be mumbling Conference Realignment to my nurse over and over.Sort of like the father repeating refund over and over in Breaking Away.

Your not kidding. I recently visited my friend's ailing father in an upscale nursing home and there was a fellow in a wheelchair sitting out in the hall by his room. As I passed I heard him saying quite vociferously "buy/sell/buy/sell" over and over. I asked the nurse and she said "he used to be the head of a Merrill Lynch office in Connecticut.!"

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

We can still talk - we can use this board for all manner of things. tail recipes, sales on vodka, how to make bathtub gin with just juniper berries and a two-liter bottle of 7-Up, how to regain eyesight after drinking bathtub gin, etc.

I say we do it.
So the only thing you're advocating that is different than what I'm already doing is to not read or post about UConn for four years! Gotcha!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Your not kidding. I recently visited my friend's ailing father in an upscale nursing home and there was a fellow in a wheelchair sitting out in the hall by his room. As I passed I heard him saying quite vociferously "buy/sell/buy/sell" over and over. I asked the nurse and she said "he used to be the head of a Merrill Lynch office in Connecticut.!"
The thing is it was probably years before anyone realized that their was anything wrong with him.

Reaction Score
2012 budget was already modified for enhanced consumption. 2013 is increased as well. Dec 2012 kegerator purchased as press scribed by my dr so it is tax free. I am ready for the nnbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom