My bracket this year | The Boneyard

My bracket this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm CT born and raised. But two of my best friends from child-hood had the audacity to go to Cuse while I stayed true and got my degree from the best college on earth. As always we have our yearly bracket. I contemplated sustaining this year out of anger/respect from the best bball program from the past 15 years, but of course, I cannot let them beat me even in this regard. So I agreed to the yearly tradition with the following disclaimer:

In the world of braketolegy, only one thing is certain:

As always, Syracuse will underachieve..

Mid major '13; year of the Cinderella campion.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm just picking against teams this year. I have a laundry list of teams that I want to see lose horribly and I will pick against them.

I think I'll have Albany winning it all.

Reaction Score
I'm just picking against teams this year. I have a laundry list of teams that I want to see lose horribly and I will pick against them.

I think I'll have Albany winning it all.

+1
I'm going to enjoy rooting against teams with 2 NC's, and it's always fun to see those choke artist quitters in Syracuse go down.

Reaction Score
I think St Louis can make a run. So I'll go with them.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm not filling out a bracket or watching even a minute of any games (granted, for different reasons but this entire post season feels very similar to the final four in 2006, something I refused to recognize even existed) but I have a hunch that Pitt will underachieve in this year's tournament.

Reaction Score
Nobody is talking about them. And this year, they will have their easiest road though the field ever. Gonzaga.

Reaction Score
Regardless of what they do today Wisconsin looks like they are peaking at the right time.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Nobody is talking about them. And this year, they will have their easiest road though the field ever. Gonzaga.
Nobody is talking about them? They're the #1 team in the country, a #1 seed in the tourney and lots of talking heads have been touting them as legit for weeks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nobody is talking about them? They're the #1 team in the country, a #1 seed in the tourney and lots of talking heads have been touting them as legit for weeks.

Yes, that is true.

But my mom has not mentioned them. They're definitely under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom