My bad for being a little "behind" with the Lady Huskies, but... | The Boneyard

My bad for being a little "behind" with the Lady Huskies, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... can somebody give me a quick update on how they did on their overseas exhibition? (Thanks in advance )

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
... can somebody give me a quick update on how they did on their overseas exhibition? (Thanks in advance )
Huskies, not Lady Huskies.

4-0, with wins by about 20, 40, 80, and 80. The competition on the last 2 was not good and not the expected team for at least one.

KML shot the lights out in the first 3.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Huskies, not Lady Huskies.

4-0, with wins by about 20, 40, 80, and 80. The competition on the last 2 was not good and not the expected team for at least one.

KML shot the lights out in the first 3.
oh, and while there were numerous threads on the topic, the "oldies" played pretty much the way you'd expect, at least from a produciton standpoint. KML is going to be special with her ability to score from everywhere, but Brianna and Kiah were perhaps a bit of a surpripse. Brianna because she not only started, but produced double figure scoring in several games...

and Kiah because she averaged more minutes than Heather or Michala and scored and rebounded more than they did. our freshies are really really good. Stef and Bria commented that they are ahead of where they (Stef, Bria, etc) were last year at the same time. in other words, the freshmen are poised to contribute more, faster, than last year's freshmen group...

Reaction Score
excellent.... Let's go Huskies!!! ( clap clap clapclapclap! )

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
oh, and while there were numerous threads on the topic, the "oldies" played pretty much the way you'd expect, at least from a produciton standpoint. KML is going to be special with her ability to score from everywhere, but Brianna and Kiah were perhaps a bit of a surpripse. Brianna because she not only started, but produced double figure scoring in several games...

and Kiah because she averaged more minutes than Heather or Michala and scored and rebounded more than they did. our freshies are really really good. Stef and Bria commented that they are ahead of where they (Stef, Bria, etc) were last year at the same time. in other words, the freshmen are poised to contribute more, faster, than last year's freshmen group...
Actually, I think Heather had a couple of more minutes than Kiah. And it was not a surprise to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom