My Avatar | The Boneyard

My Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am using the local high school Palmyra Cougar and just realized this board is not a good place to display the color orange. Guess I will look around for something blue.

Reaction Score
I am using the local high school Palmyra Cougar and just realized this board is not a good place to display the color orange. Guess I will look around for something blue.
Stwainfan, anothervolfan, etc, are still here, so your high school orange is probably OK

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Besides, it's not quite the same shade of orange ("pumpkin gut", I believe the man said).
Plus, the Vols haven't exactly been #1 on the UConn "hit parade" for the past few years.
full disclosure: Gettysburg College is Blue & Orange, so, I can't dismiss the color completely....

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Maybe one of the Mods will change your tag line under your handle to read "I am not a Vol".

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That's great! Classic video!

"It's not that orange you can stand....TN colors is that throw up orange. It's not that orange you can sit with. It's that puke inside of a pumpkin orange....and I don't like pumpkins"

Never has there been a better description of the TN Volunteer Orange than this colorful (s) Alabama fan's take.

Reaction Score
"It's not that orange you can stand....TN colors is that throw up orange. It's not that orange you can sit with. It's that puke inside of a pumpkin orange....and I don't like pumpkins"

Never has there been a better description of the TN Volunteer Orange than this colorful (s) Alabama fan's take.
It's possible that, growing up in Chino, little Diana Taurasi would punch out jack-o-lanterns on Halloween night........ ?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Besides, it's not quite the same shade of orange ("pumpkin gut", I believe the man said).
Plus, the Vols haven't exactly been #1 on the UConn "hit parade" for the past few years.
full disclosure: Gettysburg College is Blue & Orange, so, I can't dismiss the color completely....

I get the feeling he doesn't like TN. A man after my own heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom