My 2 cents (if anyone cares) | The Boneyard

My 2 cents (if anyone cares)

Reaction Score
I was at the game, and despite the blowout, I left really optimistic.

Here's the deal: we faced a team coming off a 13-0 season (reigning Co-National Champs LoL), with Milton playing the first game of his Heisman campaign, and there were actually situations in the 2nd Qtr where it looked like we could keep ourselves in the game.

I must have said 3-4 times to my buddies that if we score right here and hold them, we're right back in it.
I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THIS IN YEARS.

The Positives: Pindell looked composed, athletic, and capable (at least on the ground and in his short game) against a really good opposing team.

The Negatives: Our Defense is young, inexperienced, and were picked apart albeit by a Heisman candidate. Also our running game wasn't up to par, but I think we're going to see more guys get a chance to contribute.

Bottom Line: This team needs time to grow. At least for the time being though, there seems to be some potential. I think we'll all feel a lot better if these first two games allow them to learn and gel and then we get to watch an improved squad blow out a D-1A team and maybe even earn an upset win over an FBS team.

Reaction Score
I was at the game, and despite the blowout, I left really optimistic.

The Negatives: . Also our running game wasn't up to par, but I think we're going to see more guys get a chance to contribute.

A lot of Edsall One's OLs were mediocre early. Then they thoroughly dominated late. LAFI: Versus USC on the frozen tundra of Birmingham.

I see Mensah often keeping his feet and getting extra yards, something missing last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom