Music selection at the Rent | The Boneyard

Music selection at the Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love UCONN games, we are becoming the 12th man in our own way...great atmosphere, huge spirited student section, an amazing band, beautiful dance and cheerleaders, and a solid crowd. BUT last Satuday vs Fordham, the music during time outs and breaks was like being in an elevator or picnic in the park...what the heck is with that. It was not even good jazz or whatever. Finally in 3rd quarter the DJ did a couple of pump up songs but when you compare places like South Carolina's pre-kick off total crowd, jump-jump and towel spinning to Sandstorm we pale at times...check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJo2CpAYps&feature=related ....Can you imagine how pumped our Huskies will be when we get the RENT hoping, cheering, and this loud to a song like this as they prepare for kickoff? I thought last year we had some of this going, Sandstorm in particular...just saying we need more than we had Saturday. Go UCONN!

Reaction Score
Can you imagine more that 25k fans being to their seats at kickoff? Can you imagine free handouts like towels for everyone coming to the game? I can't. There is an excellent opportunity for the school to hand out blue towels at the "Blue Out" game and try to instill some of these "pump up" sessions. I guess only time will tell.

Reaction Score
I love UCONN games, we are becoming the 12th man in our own way...great atmosphere, huge spirited student section, an amazing band, beautiful dance and cheerleaders, and a solid crowd. BUT last Satuday vs Fordham, the music during time outs and breaks was like being in an elevator or picnic in the park...what the heck is with that. It was not even good jazz or whatever. Finally in 3rd quarter the DJ did a couple of pump up songs but when you compare places like South Carolina's pre-kick off total crowd, jump-jump and towel spinning to Sandstorm we pale at times...check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJo2CpAYps&feature=related ....Can you imagine how pumped our Huskies will be when we get the RENT hoping, cheering, and this loud to a song like this as they prepare for kickoff? I thought last year we had some of this going, Sandstorm in particular...just saying we need more than we had Saturday. Go UCONN!
I'm with You.Sandstorm would get the Rent rockin !! They did do some of it late last year.Perfect song to start out a game and after halftime.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Music wasn't going to save that Fordham game. Quite possibly the most boring game in Rentschler history.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine more that 25k fans being to their seats at kickoff? Can you imagine free handouts like towels for everyone coming to the game? I can't. There is an excellent opportunity for the school to hand out blue towels at the "Blue Out" game and try to instill some of these "pump up" sessions. I guess only time will tell.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul