Muhl on Team Croatia | The Boneyard

Muhl on Team Croatia

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Can't wait to see the Muhl sisters playing against each other on Dec 6th. I think that Nika can handle her little sister, just hope it isn't like when they practiced against each in Croatia. I believe it was Darko that said they would give each other bruises that would last for days.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Here is Hana’s big game. Croatia at the FIBA U20 Women's European Championship 2023, Division B - FIBA.basketball

From the stats it looks like Ball State got the rebounding Muhl sister :p (A play on a joke that Geno made saying that Stanford got the “rebounding Samuelson sister”)

Thank you for the reminder ... and ... for the link to the game! Go Croatia!! Go Hana ( " baby Muhl" )

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hmm... Perhaps a little clarification is in order..
Are we talking:
A. Fouls actually called
B. Fouls actually committed
C. Fouls admitted to
D. All of the above
Setting a line would be tricky with these two.. :)

In order, maybe 6, 20, and 0. :D

Reaction Score
This thread was started in time for her to drop an 18 point, 8 rebound, 11 assist statline against Slovakia.
I noticed that Hana also was ranked in the tournament ( against all guards) as # 1 in assists
(5.5 apg) and #1 ub Free throw percentage ( 81.8 &). To my eyes HANA should follow
big sister Nika in a UCONN Weight Training program == slender! After a year at Ball
State she still looks the Hana of her (Croatia) highlight films. GO Hana!, Well done,
excellent tournament. LOVE THOSE ASSISTS!

Reaction Score
When Ball State comes to town, aside from the prospect of watching Nika and Hana face off against each other, team Portugal will have its two best performers from its sixth place finish in the Fiba U20 Europe, Ana Barreto and Ines going at each other!

Reaction Score
When Ball State comes to town, aside from the prospect of watching Nika and Hana face off against each other, team Portugal will have its two best performers from its sixth place finish in the Fiba U20 Europe, Ana Barreto and Ines going at each other!
Ana Barreto, the Portuguese 3 pointer shooter and INES the Portugues ball handler/facilitator... Just don't
pass the ball to your Portuguese teammate, Ines!! Should be a very interesting game. GO UCONN!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom