Muffet McGraw IS 2017-18 NCOY!!!!!! Period. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Muffet McGraw IS 2017-18 NCOY!!!!!! Period.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Too bad they get a * for having Shepard get a pass no one else got.

Is the Notre Dame asterisk like UCONN's asterisk when they won the NCAA title without having to face Baylor and Griner? Neither UCONN nor Notre Dame have an asterisk. Your words prove sportsmanship is not dead. :rolleyes::D

Reaction Score
Muffet is absolutely the Coach of the Year. Regardless of how they squeaked out those two wins, regardless of all the other complaints folks might have about the way they play or what the refs did, no one, and I mean no one, took the quality of players she had. rolled with the punches when four of them went down for the year, and came out with a top five team by the end of the season.

Reaction Score
I'm with the people who say "let's not get carried away".... Muffet has won 2 championships now.... and this year's was richly deserved.... my congrats to ND and the coaching staff... they beat the odds with all their players in the sick ward..... a simply incredible job.....

As I reflect, I come back to what I always have thought.... it is HARD to win it all..... that is why aside from Geno nobody has more than 2..... the late Pat S notwithstanding.... especially with the players being of the caliber they are now..... A salute to Notre Dame for great job this year, and also.... THANK U to our incredible team for their hard effort and coaching staff and their great guidance

Reaction Score
I am a UConn fan and yes McGraw is the best game day coach. ND was very depleted and took down UConn and MSS. Uconn choking 2 years in a row with stacked teams does not bode well for future recruiting . ND with a stacked team will win next year. They also just secured Bueckers, Brunelle, and Fudd
You are a UCONN fan? Please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom