Muffet McGraw IS 2017-18 NCOY!!!!!! Period. | The Boneyard

Muffet McGraw IS 2017-18 NCOY!!!!!! Period.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Only the AP was smart enough to recognize Muffet McGraw as the NCOY. She is probably the best game day coach alive today ... period. What a game plan with a bunch aggressive and intense competitors for a team. Congratulations to the best team and the best coach for 2017-18 season.

Reaction Score
Best Team? I do not know about that. There was a foul by Mabry against the Mississippi State player... had that actually been called it would have resulted in Mississippi State winning. Instead they ignored all that contact and called McCowen... which was a foul... but after the Notre Dame foul. Once again.... The lack of foul calls against Notre Dame assisted them.

Reaction Score
I am a UConn fan and yes McGraw is the best game day coach. ND was very depleted and took down UConn and MSS. Uconn choking 2 years in a row with stacked teams does not bode well for future recruiting . ND with a stacked team will win next year. They also just secured Bueckers, Brunelle, and Fudd

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Only the AP was smart enough to recognize Muffet McGraw as the NCOY. She is probably the best game day coach alive today ... period. What a game plan with a bunch aggressive and intense competitors for a team. Congratulations to the best team and the best coach for 2017-18 season.
5ac79146-5eb3-4bcd-8b76-137c5a8b1254.gif

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Best Team? I do not know about that. There was a foul by Mabry against the Mississippi State player... had that actually been called it would have resulted in Mississippi State winning. Instead they ignored all that contact and called McCowen... which was a foul... but after the Notre Dame foul. Once again.... The lack of foul calls against Notre Dame assisted them.
A body tackle and NO FOUL called ! Refs are BIASED BADLY ! A huge embarrassment to all decent refs !

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I am a UConn fan and yes McGraw is the best game day coach. ND was very depleted and took down UConn and MSS. Uconn choking 2 years in a row with stacked teams does not bode well for future recruiting . ND with a stacked team will win next year. They also just secured Bueckers, Brunelle, and Fudd
anigif_sub-buzz-1657-1500560161-3.gif

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

If the so-called foul is not called it is not a foul. The best team and the best coach won ... period ... full stop. :D

Reaction Score
I was making a case a few days ago that it should have been Miss st hc with that tough conference but nope, give em credit for getting it right.

Reaction Score
If the so-called foul is not called it is not a foul. The best team and the best coach won ... period ... full stop. :D

Congrats you are rooting for a team that rubbed the loss in our coach and players faces the other night.

Congrats to the most CLASSLESS team in the NCAA.

Reaction Score

Ur not a UConn fan. Actually ur not a women’s b-ball fan. Plz stop the madness and ignorance

Reaction Score
She did a great job this year. She had my vote for COY even before tonight. However, having Shepard eligible this season was probably the greatest thing that could have happened to them. You really can't overlook this big advantage ND was handed by the NCAA back in November.

Reaction Score
She did a great job this year. She had my vote for COY even before tonight. However, having Shepard eligible this season was probably the greatest thing that could have happened to them. You really can't overlook this big advantage ND was handed by the NCAA back in November.

I was saying this since November and received a lot of grief! Still want to know why she was cleared? Who knows what would have happened had Te'a Cooper was elgible. Oh well Congrats to ND!!

Reaction Score
I was saying this since November and received a lot of grief! Still want to know why she was cleared? Who knows what would have happened had Te'a Cooper was elgible. Oh well Congrats to ND!!
Similarly, Azura Stevens sure would have come in handy for us last year. Not saying we would have beat Miss St or anything, but it would have been nice to have that option.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Yes, but if the ref had called a foul on McGowan against Hines-Allen in the last seconds of regulation in the Louisville game, MS St would never have made it to the finals.

The refs giveth and the refs taketh away.

Reaction Score

so let me get this straight................if you win one NC you're guaranteed all of the best recruits? Luckily it really doesn't work that way............if it did Geno would have 20 NCs

Reaction Score

Relax. I agree that the win helps recruiting, but they have not lost all of those players as a result of an overtime win by Notre Dame.

Uconn's incoming class is great. We shall see what next year's brings.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Too bad they get a * for having Shepard get a pass no one else got.

Reaction Score
Yes, but if the ref had called a foul on McGowan against Hines-Allen in the last seconds of regulation in the Louisville game, MS St would never have made it to the finals.

The refs giveth and the refs taketh away.

kind of like Robin Hood........hmmmm.........didn't he wear green?

Reaction Score
Hope to the good lord I do not have to hear the most overrated phrase used all season long. "...with only 7 scholarship players..."

ND has only played 6 scholarship players, for the most part"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom