Muffet and Geno LONG hand shake post-game | The Boneyard

Muffet and Geno LONG hand shake post-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Has anyone picked up any intel on the content of this conversation? Geno was doing most of the talking it seemed (surprise) and it seemed very cordial.

Reaction Score
He always does most of the talking with LMM. This time she showed less anxiety to escape. I predict a gradual softening of their relationship.

Reaction Score
Has anyone picked up any intel on the content of this conversation? Geno was doing most of the talking it seemed (surprise) and it seemed very cordial.
They go back a long way together. Anyone recall a story from years back when Geno, Muffit, and several other St Joes people were at a bar or some school function, after a game or something and Muffit jumped up on the table? I heard this years ago but am very hazy on the details.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think the whole 'we are not friends' thing was way over hyped last year - and I think MM was very congratulatory and gracious in her post game press conference. I don't know what was said but he and Loyd also took some time and seemed to be enjoying something during the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom