Mufett McGraw PodCast | The Boneyard

Mufett McGraw PodCast

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Yes, Can't take her for more than 10 second sound bites. Maybe some strong stomached BY'ers can point to any interesting comments that might pop out.

Reaction Score
Comments about UConn and Geno were short, sweet, and near the end of the podcast. Nothing inflammatory or derogatory.

Reaction Score
I listened to it at work. It was mostly about her comments at the FF, and about Women. It's not a bad listen, if you are for that kind of stuff.

She did have a short blurb where she said Arike should be ROY. That would probably be the only thing UConn fans would not like.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I listened to it at work. It was mostly about her comments at the FF, and about Women. It's not a bad listen, if you are for that kind of stuff.

She did have a short blurb where she said Arike should be ROY. That would probably be the only thing UConn fans would not like.
I'd love to know when was the last time a rookie shooting 35% on a 6-16 team got ROY.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Comments about UConn and Geno were short, sweet, and near the end of the podcast. Nothing inflammatory or derogatory.

Not yet. Wait until the end of March. That's when the hair on her neck bristles up and she proceeds to berate Geno in a presser. It's an annual thing with her. I'll listen to it later, but not on a full stomach, and I’ll need a shower afterwards. :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Serious Prediction. Notre Dame falls out of the annual top WBB teams in the country. They struggle to make the sweet sixteen for the next 4-5 years. The cupboard is bare, Niele has left and Muffet is not a likeable figure. I’m not saying they won’t be decent, but not like the recent past. They are somewhere between 15-30 ranked the next several years. Just my opinion.

All Husky fans will like this prediction.

Reaction Score
Her favorite rivalry is UConn-ND
She likes coaching against Tara, says she does a great job scouting.
New recruits are definitely generation (Wh)Y because they want answers to everything.
Kids nowadays don't know how to fail, so they jump ship easier rather than work out problems.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom