MSU-UNC | The Boneyard

MSU-UNC

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
For those of you who think we should have done better against MSU, I guess Roy Williams sucks as a coach too.
That is a great point. MSU beat them by 20? My only thought is, MSU is ranked #2? Beat us by 20. Arkansas beat us to a pulp. Not ranked. I could not watch the MSU game. Is Arkansas better than MSU? Or, MSU did not drop a monsoon of three's on us. College ball. Go figure.

Reaction Score
Uconn was more competitive against MSU. UNC was on the way to a 30 point blowout until the whistles tightened a bit and MSU, got complacent. Scoreboard is not a true indicator of how bad a blowout that was. Maybe this early in the season some of these teams were not prepared for 3 games in 4 days. No excuse for uconn performance yesterday, which was as pitiful as I have ever seen, but maybe the sky is not quite fallen, yet. Hopefully, it was a wakeup call and they are embarrassed.

Reaction Score
That is a great point. MSU beat them by 20? My only thought is, MSU is ranked #2? Beat us by 20. Arkansas beat us to a pulp. Not ranked. I could not watch the MSU game. Is Arkansas better than MSU? Or, MSU did not drop a monsoon of three's on us. College ball. Go figure.

Winston played completely out of his a** but that did begin the question on defense overall. Who is going to guard anyone? Winston had open looks all the 2nd half and no one even walked into him because they weren't close enough. Our defense was not competitive from the 2nd half of the MSU game to the whole Hogs game and that's really scary. If they aren't competing on that end then there is no identity to this team, and so far the leaders from KO to Jalen and Terry have not stepped up to figure this out, instead they are all the owners of this crappy defense.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If you think anything of what you wrote is true you do not understand the game of basketball.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
If you think anything of what you wrote is true you do not understand the game of basketball.
Did you think of that comment all by yourself?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom