MSU Problems | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MSU Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2924kzp.jpg

Still spreading incorrect news, I think?
Yeah he will deny it. What these guys are saying to public was all what the attorneys told them to say. I wouldn’t be shocked if these two coaches are released or retired after this year. If they are able to coach that is sickening

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There are probably a dozen people at MSU who should be in jail.

Instead they will get paid huge dollars off taxpayers backs for decades.

Reaction Score
I hate to say it, because I enjoy it so much, but it is pretty much time for college athletics beyond “club” sports to end altogether. It’s a cesspool of issues. Other countries don’t link what are defacto professional sports programs to higher education, while maintaining the farce that they are amateurs.

It's another case of what's very wrong with this country. Can't upset the status quo that makes a small number of people extremely wealthy. At least most folks are aware of how corrupt and how big of a scam/joke the NCAA is - maybe we'll see major reform in the next couple of decades.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I hate to say it, because I enjoy it so much, but it is pretty much time for college athletics beyond “club” sports to end altogether. It’s a cesspool of issues. Other countries don’t link what are defacto professional sports programs to higher education, while maintaining the farce that they are amateurs.

I've pretty much come to the same conclusion. It's just so hard to quit.

I'd love to see a basketball system similar to English soccer

Reaction Score
I've pretty much come to the same conclusion. It's just so hard to quit.

I'd love to see a basketball system similar to English soccer

I'm already there. Just give it time. I used to be a college hoops and football fan to the maximum. Now I watch most UCONN games and tune out the rest. It's sad. I was shocked when I saw Purdue was ranked #3 during the SMU halftime show.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the note... but yeah nah.
Way too much $$ tied up in that stuff for Nike to even think about that avenue. You will just see things like their logo missing at pressers like it was earlier today along with other AD sponsors. MSU gear will still sell and Nike will still make their $$.

Reaction Score
MSU athletics gotta be shut down for a few years. Anything less is an absolute joke.
Maybe, but I think this is a good excuse to ban Uconn from future bowl games and NCAA tournaments

Reaction Score
Izzo just said at his post game press conference that is definitely not retiring FWIW.

Reaction Score
Izzo just said at his post game press conference that is definitely not retiring FWIW.
Well he might not retire but if they decide to get rid of him he doesn’t have a choice.

Reaction Score
Well he might not retire but if they decide to get rid of him he doesn’t have a choice.

At this point there's nobody to get rid of him. All the people above him resigned. I doubt they get filled and take action before March and you don't fire him then.

Reaction Score
Anybody else really annoyed that MSU has had the largest sexual assault scandal ever in college sports get blown open in the last week and yet the NCAA has spent hundreds of hours interviewing people about recruits that didn't even end up going to UConn?
This x2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44