MSU fans | The Boneyard

MSU fans

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We've seen a recent influx of MSU fans, to the benefit of the board. It's refreshing to see a friendly rival's fans be so courteous. Did someone post a link to the Boneyard somewhere? It's great if someone did - the more the merrier. SEC fans have been, with the exception of a handful of folks from one fan base, enjoyable to have on the board. And I'd like to add that the Tennessee fans that post here are most welcome and that they've added a lot to the Boneyard.

Anywho, I've also enjoyed the South Carolina fans as well, here and on the football board years ago. In 2010, UConn and South Carolina played one another in a bowl game and the USC fans that visited were lobbing friendly trash talk that both sides enjoyed. Then....the Clemson fans showed up. USC fans will be gratified to know we liked the USC fans far more than the "Clempson" fans and lobbed taters at them when they tried to trash USC on our board.

Welcome aboard!

Reaction Score
I found it by looking up "UConn Women's Basketball message board". I have been reading for a couple of years before deciding to join. I haven't seen a link to this board anywhere, but I imagine that will happen at some point.

FWIW, I go way back to AIAW days when Delta State won 3 straight with Margaret Wade patrolling the sidelines.

Reaction Score
We are still here. However, not sure where EastTexasTrash has gone, but you have two of us BU fans that post often.

yes that's who I was thinking of..................he/she used to be on here a lot...........didn't mean to ignore everybody else..............it would be great to have somebody representing all of the Top 20 teams posting here just to get another perspective...........

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I found it by looking up "UConn Women's Basketball message board". I have been reading for a couple of years before deciding to join. I haven't seen a link to this board anywhere, but I imagine that will happen at some point.

FWIW, I go way back to AIAW days when Delta State won 3 straight with Margaret Wade patrolling the sidelines.
AIAW. That is what got me first interested in WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom