MSG Seats | The Boneyard

MSG Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm really looking to try and go to the Maryland game but don't want to spend too much in a ticket. Does anyone know from past experiences of any good sections to sit in that aren't too expensive?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I'm really looking to try and go to the Maryland game but don't want to spend too much in a ticket. Does anyone know from past experiences of any good sections to sit in that aren't too expensive?

Ticketmaster literally has not seats available now (except 2 singles). There were a few pairs this morning in sec 418 for $15. Are you referring to buying on stubhub?

Reaction Score
I havent looked at ticket prices but from experience I wouldn't think you can get anything in a 200 or lower section if price is an issue. The 300+ sections arent awful but certainly arent something I would consider good seats. The 400 sections are pretty far away but if I recall correctly they have tvs in those sections.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, I called the UConn ticket office on friday to see if they had any seats left and they said they had $50 and $85 seats still available.

Reaction Score
i'll be in the nosebleeds with a sign that says "Who needs a Diamond when you've got a Phil Nolan?" ... which i will hold up when Phil takes his first charge :)

Reaction Score
For the BC game (2 yrs ago), I had 2nd tier seats behind the hoop. But surprise - there was almost no one sitting up there who were not at the half court line. So I moved over and had a great seat inside the hoop line. Chatted with a few BC fans.

That was the game, where, in the very last play, Boatright launched himself to what seemed like 25 feet in the air to block a BC 3. We were all stunned at the altitude he got on that.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
For the BC game (2 yrs ago), I had 2nd tier seats behind the hoop. But surprise - there was almost no one sitting up there who were not at the half court line. So I moved over and had a great seat inside the hoop line. Chatted with a few BC fans.

That was the game, where, in the very last play, Boatright launched himself to what seemed like 25 feet in the air to block a BC 3. We were all stunned at the altitude he got on that.
What were the BC fans saying?

Reaction Score
For what it's worth I got 8 of the $15 tickets through UConn and the tickets are in section 211.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom