MSG Scalping Scene | The Boneyard

MSG Scalping Scene

Reaction Score
Never tried to scalp at MSG. Thinking about jumping in the car to see this one live. Anyone have any experience??

Reaction Score
Or try the box office. Get tickets for face minus the fees. But I wouldn’t trust buying from a scalper.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Or try the box office. Get tickets for face minus the fees. But I wouldn’t trust buying from a scalper.
Lots of seats were on ticket master today

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I’ve scalped literally hundreds of times in dozens of venues for all manner of events in states across the country and in other countries for forty years, including many times at MSG. Only time I ever got burned with fakes was UConn vs. Pitt in the 2004 BET. I almost killed the guy...until I realized I was about to get killed. It’s a whole other level of deal going on there.

Be very careful.

Reaction Score
I’ve scalped literally hundreds of times in dozens of venues for all manner of events in states across the country and in other countries for forty years, including many times at MSG. Only time I ever got burned with fakes was UConn vs. Pitt in the 2004 BET. I almost killed the guy...until I realized I was about to get killed. It’s a whole other level of deal going on there.

Be very careful.
Yup. I was there for the cuse game I believe the Friday night semis and got beat fir 300 bux (2tix) Guy was gone by the time I was turned away at top steps of garden

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Once bought tix for concert from some guy who had what appeared to be an email receipt. They were fake..... NYC ....

Reaction Score
As I stated in a different post, an undercover cop asked me if I needed tix and told me he woukd have arrested me if I took him up on it. That is johnny law too, not the crooks who'll be faster to pull a weapon on you then you can fathom, or be gone in a heartbeat as another poster said.

I've heard that you can get a deeper discount on tix from apps if you can miss the tip and buy right after.
Stay safe my friend.

Reaction Score
Closer to tip you can score big time with a scalper or speculator. It is so much fun to pull it off. There are a few "safe" havens. Ask the scalpers name. There will only be a handful out there. One guy you can score unreal seats for CHEAP within 15 minutes of tip (Just need to know his "name"). I had his phone # but misplaced it years ago. He lives in Staten Island. He walks you to the entrance and then you give him the money AFTER you get in. The guy actually insists on this (risking a citation). Most honest guy you will ever meet. He calls himself a ticket "speculator".

There are more fraudulent tickets sold than normal. Buyer beware though only applies if you lack street smarts.

Have fun!

Reaction Score

Be very careful.
So many people got burned that weekend.

Reaction Score
This guy seems like a terrible undercover cop.
Well, not sure why he showed me his badge and all after I told him I was okay after seeing what tix he had out out curiosity, but he did. Trust me when I say I felt like it was entrapment. I was just having beers with my friends before the game when he came up to me beer in hand and made the approach.

Reaction Score
Next time use StubHub. Their office is about a block from Grand Central if you have to get a printed ticket.

Reaction Score
Someone on the yard should invent an App to help you scan the code on the ticket to confirm it is legit before purchase.

I would... but I am an idiot when it comes to anything that involves technology

Reaction Score
Wait until the end of the Texas Tech or Louisville game to end and ask one of their fans to buy their ticket after they leave The Garden.I usually scored good seats doing this.

One year in the old BE days a buddy and myself went to the BE Tournament w/o tickets hoping to score some. First thing we did was to tell the security guard at the bottom of the escalator that another buddy of ours had our tickets at the sports bar upstairs ( I forgot the name of the bar ) and we asked him if we could go get them and then come back down to show him that we had tickets. Needless to see he never saw our faces again.

Reaction Score
Wait until the end of the Texas Tech or Louisville game to end and ask one of their fans to buy their ticket after they leave The Garden.I usually scored good seats doing this.

Or not, there are no TT or Louisville fans there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom