MSG Crowd | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MSG Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
A quiet UVA fan does not exist, they filled up a solid third of MSG probably, and their female fans were hot.
And their female fans were yelling too. Maybe it was the combination of the late game and alcohol.

Reaction Score
UConn fans weren't yelling anything on defense. How hard is it for our crowd to put together a simple, loud "DE - FENSE" chant?

And the donor section is so quiet and looks scared. As if they start cheering loudly they'll hurt the team's chances.

Reaction Score
I think you'll see more MSU fans in on sunday... but felt the squeeze with the prices jacked up once the Huskies got this far... I am guessing a lot of Uva fans bought tickets on a flyer hoping they would be there.....

I am expecting it as an MSU fan to feel like a proper road game on sunday......

Reaction Score
I know a lot of UConn fans were rooting for UVA also. They reserved a section for each team. The seats were pretty much filled with UConn fans apart from the reserved sections. I would say close to 65% UConn.

Reaction Score
Virginia is having their Dream Season - essentially 1990 for us. They're enjoying the magic carpet ride, since this is all so new and expected.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing last night.

Not a lot of recent program success, mediocre play early in the season. Turning it on during conference play. Struggling to gain respect. Marquee wins over traditional conference powers. Earned a 1-seed, but everyone was skeptical. Made it to the regionals. Just happy to be there.

This is one reason I would have preferred to get Virginia. Izzo has been to the Elite 8 and won consistently (he's 6-1). Virginia has never been.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I know a lot of UConn fans were rooting for UVA also. They reserved a section for each team. The seats were pretty much filled with UConn fans apart from the reserved sections. I would say close to 65% UConn.
Yeah, I think UConn fans added to the UVA cheers because frankly, they would have rather had UVA move on instead of MSU. Oh well, no worries. I got my tickets for Sunday and will be cheering my arse off from section 226.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Sunday it's going to look like the BET championship vs Louisville in 2011, 85/15

Friday I would guesstimate

Uconn 42
UVA 33
ISU 15
MSU 10

very scientific willie
did you do a survey?
just kidding
va sounded loud-hope UConn fans bought their tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics