Mr Robot | The Boneyard

Mr Robot

Reaction Score
Anyone else watching? Recently caught up, but I still feel like I've lost a lot due to almost 2-year hiatus and the fact that I get 85%-ish of what happens in each episode. Less if we are talking strictly in terms of the technology side where I'm likely 50%.
I need a cohesive summary of what's happened to date. I keep thinking about an interview I heard with creator Sam Esmail from season 1 or so when he said that it was originally (and still could have been) a feature film, but in four acts. So making it a series with four seasons therefore made sense. Maybe, but way too much has happened, I can't keep track of what happened with various system wide hacks and how they got undone, by whom, for the benefit of _____?

My biggest question, spoiler alert - What exactly is the 'product' that Whiterose wants to ship by xx date and why is that so significant? And what is the big deal about moving a plant from NY to the Congo.

My favorite part of the series now is the simpler plot, FBI agent with scruples and a real inner life, Dom trying to cope and get out of being a puppet for the Dark Army. Straightforward and really good, especially via a late night sequence in most recent episode.

Reaction Score
Anyone else watching? Recently caught up, but I still feel like I've lost a lot due to almost 2-year hiatus and the fact that I get 85%-ish of what happens in each episode. Less if we are talking strictly in terms of the technology side where I'm likely 50%.
I need a cohesive summary of what's happened to date. I keep thinking about an interview I heard with creator Sam Esmail from season 1 or so when he said that it was originally (and still could have been) a feature film, but in four acts. So making it a series with four seasons therefore made sense. Maybe, but way too much has happened, I can't keep track of what happened with various system wide hacks and how they got undone, by whom, for the benefit of _____?

My biggest question, spoiler alert - What exactly is the 'product' that Whiterose wants to ship by xx date and why is that so significant? And what is the big deal about moving a plant from NY to the Congo.

My favorite part of the series now is the simpler plot, FBI agent with scruples and a real inner life, Dom trying to cope and get out of being a puppet for the Dark Army. Straightforward and really good, especially via a late night sequence in most recent episode.
Yes I am watching but a few episodes behind.
I agree with you about the 85% of knowing what the heck is going on. Story lines sometimes hard to follow.
Sometimes I wonder if Mr Robot is real or imagined. LOL

Reaction Score
Bump - Last season is REALLY GOOD. Super dramatic, good villains, moral dilemmas. I watched episode 6 / 13 for final season last night, outstanding. Definitely building towards a big finish.

Reaction Score
W-O-W. I'm blown away and emotionally devastated by episode 7. Staying with me, holy crap. It is like the show mind tricked me in the exact same way Elliot did himself and jumps me into the feelings of the character.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite last seasons of a show. Perfect ending and way to go out
Agreed, it was all just really, well written, filmed and acted. Wove the story on-screen into the psycho drama well such that it was deceptive enough to trick you, They put you in their world with the protagonist and then together ultimately built back truth.
Really a pity that it wasn't watched by more people, the first and last season were spectacularly entertaining and good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom