Mr Negative going Positive | The Boneyard

Mr Negative going Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We should be fine going forward. We sure do have the fans and facilities.

Reaction Score
will call AD office today not to complain but to say thank you for 'retooling' the Rabbid Dog Sounds.

Make sure you ask them if they listened to my sample versions!!!!!! ;)

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Voicemail or did someone answer? And if so what did they say?

VM unfortunately...

Secretary answered - "I called last week to complain and was given to Mike Enright - I was hoping he was available for me to say thank you."

She tried to find him - do you want VM - I left voicemail

"Mike - Thanks again for taking my complaint last week and thank you even more for listening and retooling the rabbid dog sounds - it means alot. I wish I could have spoken to you in person..."

left my number if he wanted to contact me for any reason.

Reaction Score
VM unfortunately...

Secretary answered - "I called last week to complain and was given to Mike Enright - I was hoping he was available for me to say thank you."

She tried to find him - do you want VM - I left voicemail

"Mike - Thanks again for taking my complaint last week and thank you even more for listening and retooling the rabbid dog sounds - it means alot. I wish I could have spoken to you in person..."

left my number if he wanted to contact me for any reason.

I was quite pleased with the new third down sounds. The air raid siren was, IMO, a nice touch. I wish it lasted a bit longer though.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Make sure you ask them if they listened to my sample versions!!!!!! ;)
That is the only downside of the new version. Yours will likely not be heard. They rocked, though.

Reaction Score
It was excellent. I found myself very pumped up every time it came on. Voice is still gone. The air raid was a really perfect addition.

The AD really did a great job this time.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Since you have Enright's ear ... ask him for a video board graphic for the offense: "Quiet Please ... Offense at Work". We need to remind our fans that we want the team to hear the QB audible at the line.

Or put your stupid keys in your pocket and cheer.

Reaction Score
Trying to do my part to help out in the experience at the Rent in anyway possible, I thanked many of the Boise State fans that came to the game. During the last thank you, on my way back to my seat, it was during a 3rd down and the Boise State fan pointed to the screen and said, "that is AWESOME". I proceeded to thank him and tell him it was a good change that was just made.

Reaction Score

More like, put your beer down, get to your seat and cheer. Too many people on the main level under the scoreboard and in the mezzanine area. Not sure what else to call it. Get to your seats, closer to the field and make some NOISE!

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

I completely don't get that. Let's jangle our keys on every play where we want to be loud??? At my alma mater, for hockey games we used to do the keys thing towards the end of the game when we were winning as a "go start the bus" kind of cheer but it wasn't meant to be something so loud that it distracted the other team.

Reaction Score
I completely don't get that. Let's jangle our keys on every play where we want to be loud??? At my alma mater, for hockey games we used to do the keys thing towards the end of the game when we were winning as a "go start the bus" kind of cheer but it wasn't meant to be something so loud that it distracted the other team.

I first saw the key jingling at the Birmingham game . The kid was standing next to me so I asked what the heck is that? I complain about it every year. Blue White kid said he started it (Cuse fans do it, wussies) and he's sorry he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom