Mr. Brinkman bring us luck! | The Boneyard

Mr. Brinkman bring us luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Mrs. Dribbles here, wearing a clean uniform for todays game. First "TOP OF THE MORN'IN TO ALL", second I read the obits, just to make sure my name is not there. On Monday or Tuesday in the Courant and the New London Day, there was a particular obit that caught my eye.
Mr. John Gilbert "Jack" Brinkman, Jr. passed away suddenly, but peacefully at home, March 13, 2016, with his loving wife Cindy, while, watching his beloved UConn Huskies.

I remember our first Championship and the team dedicating that tournament to a very special and dedicated loyal Huskies fan. I think we should also dedicate all our tournament games in his name and somehow let Coach Ollie know, he would be grateful.

So Mr. Brinkman, bring us Irish Luck today and throughout the tournament.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Dribbles PS Mr. Dribbles is also looking down from above and urging a win.,

M

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sorry @August_West , but I think you know what you have to do:

chunked%20turkey.PNG

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Sorry @August_West , but I think you know what you have to do:

chunked%20turkey.PNG
Oh dear lord that picture was crafted in my nightmare. That is exactly the mental picture of turkey in my mind when I started the original thanksgiving turkey thread.
Turkey, mashed pots., gravy , stuffing and dreadful peas all conglomerated together on on big plate of puke.

Oh well,
Where do you buy this stuff?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Oh dear lord that picture was crafted in my nightmare. That is exactly the mental picture of turkey in my mind when I started the original thanksgiving turkey thread.
Turkey, mashed pots., gravy , stuffing and dreadful peas all conglomerated together on on big plate of puke.

Oh well,
Where do you buy this stuff?
Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

I had no idea it existed until Google told me it did, but I did notice that one of the search results was a warning letter from the FDA, so make sure you are up on your shots. Fwiw, that picture made me sick, too. In any event, looks like you can order straight from the website; guessing it might be hard to find otherwise, at least in these parts:

https://brinkmanfarms.com/products-page/

Reaction Score
I hope Mr. Brinkman has a nice courtside view ready for the game, and that his wife is treated to a display of true "UConn basketball" this afternoon

my pops passed away in late December of 1998, and I can still remember how amazing and meaningful that 1999 Championship was for the family. It was nice to cry some tears of joy for a change

Good health and happiness to all of UConn nation

LETS GET A W BOYS!!!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

PRECISELY why ground turkey, turkey sausage, and "Cajun" sliced Boar's Head affront the mojo gods.

Come to think of it, shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom