Moving forward | The Boneyard

Moving forward

Reaction Score
Have to come out strong tomorrow and not let today’s loss snowball. I think we’re a better team than MSU and we win that game with Whaley and non-blind refs, but whatever. Win tomorrow, get out of here with 2 wins and we will hopefully stay in the top 25.

We already look pretty damn good and it’s only November. Think about how dangerous this team will be in March. The late game situations are still a mess, but we have the guys to fix it.

I think we’re going to win the Big East this year. If we win tomorrow, beat the Bonnies and beat WVU, going into the conference play with 1 close loss would be amazing.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
There is a simple way to avoid late game situations: be up 10 down the stretch. We had the opportunity to do just that today and weren't able to stretch the lead to 10.

Reaction Score
There is a simple way to avoid late game situations: be up 10 down the stretch. We had the opportunity to do just that today and weren't able to stretch the lead to 10.
Yup I agree. Shots stopped falling and they kept going to Sanogo who refused to pass it out. They will work on that now that we have game film for those situations.

Reaction Score
Maybe 12. They had a 7 point lead and lost by 4. If they can get a 10 point lead they should be good enough to not have to worry about pissing it away. Just awful late game decisions.

Reaction Score
We definitely didn’t shoot the three like we did yesterday. If we were, we would of had that 10 point lead, and not having Whaley hurt our interior defense. That being said, that ref making that foul call on Cole from 80 feet away stole the game.

Reaction Score
VCU or Baylor, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If so, it is 29-27 Baylor at the half. Is this an aberration because Baylor lost to Wagner and Chattanooga already?

Then again, the second half might be an entire different story.

Reaction Score
VCU or Baylor, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If so, it is 29-27 Baylor at the half. Is this an aberration because Baylor lost to Wagner and Chattanooga already?

Then again, the second half might be an entire different story.
Interesting that an undeafted team in the top 10 lost to Wagner and Chattanooga, learn something new everyday. I kid I kid, I know you meant VCU, and yea we play we the loser of the game

Reaction Score
Interesting that an undeafted team in the top 10 lost to Wagner and Chattanooga, learn something new everyday. I kid I kid, I know you meant VCU, and yea we play we the loser of the game
Thanks for the correction. They are still undeafted.

I better make sure I don't add any extra zeros to the bills I pay, and then have an unforgiving or unscrupulous vendor who disappears.

I now see that we play VCU who played powerhouse Baylor close. This will NOT be an easy game for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom