movie trailer thread? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

movie trailer thread?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Saw this trailer at the theater last night. Might be decent.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
wth did they do to William Macy''s head? Is there actually a real-life guy who looks like a Clingan?
He’s supposed to be this guy…Richard Fuisz, MD. They kind of exaggerated the forehead.

5AD29F24-E440-40F8-AF3A-642A3E601C34.jpeg

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
A prequel/origin story I never thought the world needed, but actually looks kind of interesting. Doesn't sound like Tim Allen voicing Buzz now.

edit--it's Chris Evans, so he adds Buzz Lightyear to also being Capt. America and the Human Torch.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Having gone to the cinema often, including last night, I've now seen this trailer 5-6 times. I don't know this character, but it could be cool. Release date keeps being pushed, first by Pandemic, then Spiderman then most recently The Batman. No it is April 1, 2022.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This might be a dud, but it looks kinda interesting. Going retro.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I had no idea this was upcoming, just saw it on IMDB yesterday. I'm gonna have to get Disney+ eventually. All kinds of Star Wars and Marvel series I'm curious about.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
It’s like Wes Anderson meets Marvel.
I was disappointed to find out it's not a theatrical release. There was a one time free stream of it, after that it's for subscribers of whatever you tube channel it's on. I didn't find this out until after the stream had already happened.

Reaction Score
I was disappointed to find out it's not a theatrical release. There was a one time free stream of it, after that it's for subscribers of whatever you tube channel it's on. I didn't find this out until after the stream had already happened.

It doesn’t have stellar reviews.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Iceman is back.

About friggin' time! Of all the long delayed covid era movies, I think this is the last one to finally hit theaters.

So...Goose's kid (Miles Teller)? Nice cast for this one.

Reaction Score
About friggin' time! Of all the long delayed covid era movies, I think this is the last one to finally hit theaters.

So...Goose's kid (Miles Teller)? Nice cast for this one.

Yeah looks promising. But it’s almost like you can predict the plot of the movie to like 98% accuracy.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Never heard anything about this, in theaters this weekend. High scores from critics and audiences on Rotten Tomatoes. I don't see Spider Man or Dr. Strange, I guess Marvel aren't the only ones to tackle the multiverse. Looks kinda crazy, but could be fun.

Reaction Score
Never heard anything about this, in theaters this weekend. High scores from critics and audiences on Rotten Tomatoes. I don't see Spider Man or Dr. Strange, I guess Marvel aren't the only ones to tackle the multiverse. Looks kinda crazy, but could be fun.

Best thing about this is the leading man, is Short Round from Temple of Doom (also, Data from Goonies)

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I will just go to see the aircraft cinematography which looks amazing and unprecedented.
I've heard some of it was filmed here in Washington. It all goes by so fast I couldn't positively identify any locations. I have encountered military jets zooming around all over the Cascades while I've been out hiking. Mostly or all modified F-18 Growlers out of Naval Air Station Whidbey Island. One time saw one cruise over a mountain pass, barely above the ground, and as Maverick would say they were inverted. That was pretty crazy. I never manage to get any pictures though, they're just too fast. Sometimes I don't even see them, just hear the roar of the engines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom