Most satisfying villian death in a TV show | The Boneyard

Most satisfying villian death in a TV show

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
has to be Hank Schraeder on Breaking Bad.

Best payoff ever has to be watching that douchenozzlle die like a dog and get buried in the desert.

I

Reaction Score
Is Hank a villain? That's kind of messed up if he is. He got played for a fool the entire series. And yes, was a total douchenozzle.

August_West

Reaction Score
Is Hank a villain? That's kind of messed up if he is. He got played for a fool the entire series. And yes, was a total douchenozzle.
He repeatedly broke the law . The very laws he was sworn to uphold.
Illegal searches. Unwarranted beatings.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Obviously Joffrey and Ramsey.

The Starks had it coming for a while before the Red Wedding.

Phil Leotardo on the Sopranos

Alan Grey on Entourage.

Gyp Rosetti - Boardwalk Empire - Cannavale overacted the whole season and I couldn't wait for this character to die.

August_West

Reaction Score

Alan Grey on Entourage.

Gyp Rosetti - Boardwalk Empire - Cannavale overacted the whole season and I couldn't wait for this character to die.

GOT could be an all timer up with breaking bad and sopranos if they kill sansa

Reaction Score
Loved Hank. Flawed and tooled on but far from a villain. Didnt like him dying at all. Did like second to last scene where Walter got the uncle and gang with the machine gun in the trunk...

Joffrey and Ramsey lead this list by a mile.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hank Schraeder wasn't even the most satisfying villain death in that show. Not when he is put up against Gustavo Fring.

For my money though, I thought that the demise of June Stahl (Sons of Anarchy) was quite fitting.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My favorite was Sal Benedetto (played by Dennis Franz) from an arc on Hill Street Blues. He was a very bad guy and at the end he was trapped with no way out when they sent in the robot with the bulletproof camera. To the camera Benedetto just goes off. He says he didn't regret a thing (murders, ruined lives) and he would do it over again. Then he eats his gun.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Hank Schraeder wasn't even the most satisfying villain death in that show. Not when he is put up against Gustavo Fring.

For my money though, I thought that the demise of June Stahl (Sons of Anarchy) was quite fitting.

I didn't want Gus Fring to die. I knew the show wouldn't be the same without him. I felt the same way about Tywin Lannister, and the show isn't the same. In fact, the key characters talk about Tywin all the time and he died 3 seasons ago.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I didn't want Gus Fring to die. I knew the show wouldn't be the same without him. I felt the same way about Tywin Lannister, and the show isn't the same. In fact, the key characters talk about Tywin all the time and he died 3 seasons ago.
I haven't really gotten into Game of Thrones so I currently have no point of reference (Though I love the Peter Dinklage clips that are bandied about here. I hear he is excellent). Be that as it may, I'm sure I'll run through it in due time.

The Fring character was going to die. There was no getting around that. The show could not have progressed in any other way. That being the case, the way he bought it could not have been any more satisfying.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Some more Soprano's
  • Richie Aprile death was great; a surprise and perfectly executed (I love the when he flips the copy of New Jersey Bride off his chair)
  • Tony and Ralph fight to the death
Others:
  • Captain Turner in Deadwood
  • Viscerys in GoT

Reaction Score

Alan Grey on Entourage.

Honestly Danny’s bro getting molten gold poured on his head is the most satisfying GOT death for me

Ramsay was just psychologically disturbed, and Joffrey was a corrupted product of incest. But I have a feeling neither of them would tell a younger sister that they would let a thousand horses duck her; treat a family member like a piece of meat like that. Or maybe they would, who knows

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
Lol so anyone who broke the law in the show is a villain...?

Hank Schrader surely is. A terrible human.

Really no better than Walt or Jesse.

I would've loved to see villian Skyler get put in a hole too.

Reaction Score
Chef’s gruesome death in South Park was pretty epic and very “South Park”

There were a few pretty satisfying deaths in Dexter like the guy getting sent in to the crematory

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I haven't really gotten into Game of Thrones so I currently have no point of reference (Though I love the Peter Dinklage clips that are bandied about here. I hear he is excellent). Be that as it may, I'm sure I'll run through it in due time.

The Fring character was going to die. There was no getting around that. The show could not have progressed in any other way. That being the case, the way he bought it could not have been any more satisfying.

I get that Fring had to go, but the show definitely lost something without him.

Gus killing off the entire cartel at the pool party was pretty cool.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I get that Fring had to go, but the show definitely lost something without him.

Gus killing off the entire cartel at the pool party was pretty cool.

Reaction Score
Jack - This Is Us

But really, Joffrey and Gus are probably tops but Walder Frey, Trinity Killer from Dexter and Lorne Malvo from Fargo were pretty satisfying too.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom